• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest Rumours Summer/Autumn Transfer Targets/Rumours Thread 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you hear this?
truth be told a chap down the pub whose name I don't even know. But he told me about the Bridge and Cardwell signings before their official release. Also reckons a young Leeds forward by the name of Josh Mann will be joining on loan, never heard of him myself though

He isn’t a right back.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. We are very much interested in Lopata, and are in contact with Sheffield United about him.

I can only see another loan, not a permanent deal, but the Club are trying their hardest. However, if anything happens with Lopata, it’ll be a lot later in the summer. After Sheffield United have come back and assessed their squad and done their business. That will determine where he is in the pecking order, and what their plans are for him.

They may decide to keep him in the squad, they may decide he can go out on loan, but higher up the leagues, or they may let him come back here. He may even become available on a permanent deal, but the ball is firmly in Sheffield United’s court.

truth be told a chap down the pub whose name I don't even know. But he told me about the Bridge and Cardwell signings before their official release. Also reckons a young Leeds forward by the name of Josh Mann will be joining on loan, never heard of him myself though

Which Pub?

Google shows no mention of a leeds player with that name

I think there is a lot of exciting stuff in the background that no one on here posts about but I think it will be a fantastic summer for southend fans for once and that won’t just be with transfers.

Correct.

Ultimately, all we care about is how the Club performs on the pitch, so that over the course of the summer is the players coming through the door.

Putting our recruitment aside, some excellent things are happening behind the scenes, all very positive which will in turn help with the stuff we see on the pitch.

Which Pub?

Google shows no mention of a leeds player with that name
My local in Basildon the jolly friar. A few Southend fans in there I've got speaking to over the years, this bloke is called Hugo

I know nothing about the leeds boy whatsoever, others might know more but just sharing what I've heard

Correct.

Ultimately, all we care about is how the Club performs on the pitch, so that over the course of the summer is the players coming through the door.

Putting our recruitment aside, some excellent things are happening behind the scenes, all very positive which will in turn help with the stuff we see on the pitch.
It’s actually quite difficult to know how to react to all this optimism.

Reactions: gpd
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back