• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If Jonathon Forte is still (technically) on the books at Southampton as his contract doesn't expier until the end of this month then he could perhaps be one of them. Brown was interested last year.

Cawley woodrow and Jamar loza?

who ever it is i hope they make an impact in the same way that Britt did.

I doubt this will happen. Woodrow, now an England U21 and started quite a few games towards the end of last season for Fulham and Loza also was in the Norwich squad towards the end. Expect both to play big parts in the Championship next season

If Jonathon Forte is still (technically) on the books at Southampton as his contract doesn't expier until the end of this month then he could perhaps be one of them. Brown was interested last year.

Didnt he turn us down though? never sure i like it when we try to sign a player who has previously for whatever reason turned us down before

Appiah (palace) will be one I reckon, the other will be a surprise, let's pull it out the bag please brown! I just want to sign someone that isn't Barnard or the young lad!

I doubt this will happen. Woodrow, now an England U21 and started quite a few games towards the end of last season for Fulham and Loza also was in the Norwich squad towards the end. Expect both to play big parts in the Championship next season
Phil said the 2 players are with Premier League clubs .

The only problem with Appiah, is if you look at his twitter account, he's retweeting a lot of tweets about joining Cambridge. So that could be an indication of either where he's likely to go or where he wants to go.

"But I’m also toying with the idea of maybe putting a bid in for these players who are still under contract at their clubs which are now both in the Premier League.”

A bit of pointless speculation.........does that infer that they are from clubs that have been promoted from the Championship?

"But I’m also toying with the idea of maybe putting a bid in for these players who are still under contract at their clubs which are now both in the Premier League.”

A bit of pointless speculation.........does that infer that they are from clubs that have been promoted from the Championship?

My thoughts also.... the "which are now" bit may infer a promoted club who think their current strike force was ok for the Championship, but not strong enough for the premiershite??

Back