• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thank F for the world cup as we never seem to sign anyone till about the week before pre- season.

Ellis Brown signed a week BEFORE the end....new territory for the Blues. Further sign of Phil Browns healthy influence at the club. Proactive.
PS Happy Birthday Phil!

This club has lots of history in signing old/knackered/over the hill/slow/looking for one last pay day/ forwards so I would love to see Stanley Collymore resigned as I never actually saw him play,No need to worry about his age weight mental state as many on here will be drooling believing Stan will score bucket loads.

Sign Stan.

This club has lots of history in signing old/knackered/over the hill/slow/looking for one last pay day/ forwards so I would love to see Stanley Collymore resigned as I never actually saw him play,No need to worry about his age weight mental state as many on here will be drooling believing Stan will score bucket loads.

Sign Stan.

I think Stan is a bit too old to sign now. But on the subject of signing old/knackered/over the hill/slow/looking for one last pay day/ forwards how about Leonard Shaun Goater MBE, that signing met all your criteria and worked pretty well! PS - It's still not too late to donate to Freddie's leaving present:smile:

Sign Stan.

That's the thing though, he probably would :winking:

Sign Stan.

You are younger than I thought

Stans last game was my first.

Watching Stan for 6 months just about makes it my favourite season supporting the Blues. Magnificent to watch and nobody comes close. Probable highlight would be the FA Cup game away at Huddersfield just before the McAlpine came to fruition. That was Stan's game, controlled from start to finish and 2 cracking goals

[video=youtube;jYpmZuKBxxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpmZuKBxxY[/video]

An absoultely fabulous spin and turn for the second goal, left the defender looking a total nob. Anyone want to own up to wearing the Santa outfit celebrating the first goal?

Eastwood was special and rightly a legend but Stan was on another planet. It is highly unlikely we'll ever see talent as good as SVC wearing a Blues shirt in the future.

Frank Lampard is leaving Chelsea....I heard a rumour it's his dream to play for Ron Martin.

Watching Stan for 6 months just about makes it my favourite season supporting the Blues. Magnificent to watch and nobody comes close. Probable highlight would be the FA Cup game away at Huddersfield just before the McAlpine came to fruition. That was Stan's game, controlled from start to finish and 2 cracking goals

I remember that game as if it was yesterday and with my memory that's saying something.
in all my years watching the mighty Blues, Stan is head and shoulders ability wise of anyone I remember pulling on our shirt.
arrogant yes when I met him but what ability !
my first memories of games date back to 1970ish so I've seen a few. Every season since and Stan beats them all in my mind.

Tamika Mkandawire has had his contract cancelled at Shrewsbury ( mutual consent ).
Would like to get him back.

Stumbled across Stan's debut goals v Notts County on link below, starts at 55 seconds.

Stan is so unknown they call him Sean Collymore! Hardly think Steve Brown was a big man either![video=youtube;Vz9M9NfzRBM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz9M9NfzRBM[/video]

One of the best examples of an awsome individual display winning a game.....

York have signed Jake Hyde from Barnet, who's been mentioned on here a few times. They could be a threat again next season if they keep up their form from the second half of the season just gone.

Elsewhere Gillingham have signed McGleashan.

Back