• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sunday Night Virtual Pub Quiz Week 18

Great Quiz tonight and thanks must go to the Mo-Fo Ldnfasto for doing the questions...

Tonight winners were.

In third with 21 points ...Ken Mcnasty ..

In second with 52 points.. ..Rich,aka Glasgow Shrimper.

And this weeks top of the heap with a great score of 71 points was ..

Southampton Shrimper....:clap:

Very well done to all, even Gary who amassed 11 points lol

My score should be +10 seeing as a certain daughter of mine typed quicker than me.

God help me with S_S getting 11 points wont hear the last of it now.

Thanks to ldnfatso for some great questions tonight and to Cricko for some top scoring!

A very enjoyable evening and I was delighted to keep up my Chris Hoy record!

And it's always a pleasure to be Rebecca Romero to Glasgow's Wendy Houvenaghel.....

:cool:

first quiz for me... and 17 points =]

not bad not bad..and whatever mum says i did NOT google or copy her..

the only maths she can do is working out how much money she can get off at every opportunity..

first quiz for me... and 17 points =]

not bad not bad..and whatever mum says i did NOT google or copy her..

the only maths she can do is working out how much money she can get off at every opportunity..

Or how much spending money Mr Tinkerbell was gonna get in the clubhouse today....:D

Back