• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SuperCuts Hairdressers

SuperCuts hairdressers

• Total voters

Pubey

Has anyone ever been?? Spending hours getting my barnet done is such a drag and I've always been tempted to get it done at a station like Liv St or Euston at SuperCuts, where its really quick and cheap. however I'm always worried that they might ruin my Keegan-esque locks and I'll look like a chump.

Has anyone ever been, and what was it like!?

They're all franchises, so you could get a good one or it could be a rather nasty experience. Always felt they were a bit over-priced too (but then again I feel that anything over a fiver for a simple clippers cut e.g. a grade II all over is a rip-off!!!)

tbh I weren't sure how to! Couldn't really invite people round not to cut my hair! :minger:

You could have got people to all hire Bill Bailey wigs and then sit in a dark corner of a (then smokey) pub and drink 10 pints of Guinness and debate Flavs v Bart v Marmite?

Got my hair cut on the quick when in dire need before meeting a girl years back - big mistake. It's like a hairdressing salon for ex-McDonald's trainees who failed to achieve that magical first star on the badge. Pubes are probably complicated to syle too....I'd give it a swerve if I were you mate.....

I will indeed testify my bro has hair halfway down his back!

I haven't paid for a haircut in my adult life grew my hair long when I was 16 and had that for about 8 years, I then shaved it all off and have keep it short since then.

They're all franchises, so you could get a good one or it could be a rather nasty experience. Always felt they were a bit over-priced too (but then again I feel that anything over a fiver for a simple clippers cut e.g. a grade II all over is a rip-off!!!)

I used to have a 'one' all over. Now I have a 'one' where there's hair left. A few years back I stopped asking people if they like my hair and started asking if they like my head.

:D

Yes I've been. Last time out my hair was done by a young lass from New Zealand. Nice perfume. Nice pert breasts. Pretty mediocre hair cut.

You gets what you pays for.

:rolleyes:

Yes I've been. Last time out my hair was done by a young lass from New Zealand. Nice perfume. Nice pert breasts. Pretty mediocre hair cut.

You gets what you pays for.

:rolleyes:

Does that mean if you pay her double her breasts will grow?

Back