• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Support The Stadium

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers 🍤 ⭐
Guys and Gals,

I was hoping to be able to land my hands on one of the Support the Stadium t-shirts that the Club have been producing but when I went in there before the Wolves game (I forgot before Southampton) the only sizes left where kids sizes. So I was wondering:

a) Does anybody know if the Club are going to be producing more in adults size? or

b) Did anybody pick up a handful and have a spare one at all?

Thanks in advance.

You need to speak to the people who were in the queue for the first day of Spurs tickets sales, and thank them for the shortage.......

laugh.gif

I saw a support the stadium flag with a big red cross through it in the roundabout near jones momorial on sunday....
sad.gif

SUPPORT THE STADIUM
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Dec. 11 2006,18:08)]I saw a support the stadium flag with a big red cross through it in the roundabout near jones momorial on sunday....
sad.gif

SUPPORT THE STADIUM
biggrin.gif
I saw that this morning too.

Someone should replace it with two real flags, if they do the same, replace it with four etc etc
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Dec. 11 2006,17:58)]Guys and Gals,

I was hoping to be able to land my hands on one of the Support the Stadium t-shirts that the Club have been producing but when I went in there before the Wolves game (I forgot before Southampton) the only sizes left where kids sizes. So I was wondering:

a) Does anybody know if the Club are going to be producing more in adults size? or

Thanks in advance.
I was also hoping to get one - I had a flag but some toerag here in Reading snapped it off. Would like to get a T-Shirt too, maybe the club will be producing some in time for the Brum match?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Reading Shrimper @ Dec. 11 2006,20:42)]
[b said:

Thanks in advance.
I was also hoping to get one - I had a flag but some toerag here in Reading snapped it off. Would like to get a T-Shirt too, maybe the club will be producing some in time for the Brum match?
No current plans to do more t-shirts but more car flags are now in stock.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Dec. 11 2006,20:52)]
[b said:
[b said:

Thanks in advance.
So the hope now is that one of the kind SZ public have a shirt they'd be willing to sell...

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Thanks in advance.
Scriv, hopefully ther club are on the ball with this but (assuming FL rules permit it) would it not make a lot of sense to get the boys to warm up at Luton with "Support The Stadium" t-shirts over their usual warm-up kit?

National exposure for our stadium plans cannot be underplayed & the more football fans are aware of it, then the more neutrals will hopefully back our case if things get nasty in securing final planning approval.

Similarly, I'd like to think at the QPR game in February (assuming we're not all systems go by then!!!), there will be a few advertising hoardings echoing the Support The Stadium message. It always struck me that Brighton had a very good campaign going when they were trying to secure the Falmer development.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 12 2006,09:00)]Scriv, hopefully ther club are on the ball with this but (assuming FL rules permit it) would it not make a lot of sense to get the boys to warm up at Luton with "Support The Stadium" t-shirts over their usual warm-up kit?

National exposure for our stadium plans cannot be underplayed & the more football fans are aware of it, then the more neutrals will hopefully back our case if things get nasty in securing final planning approval.

Similarly, I'd like to think at the QPR game in February (assuming we're not all systems go by then!!!), there will be a few advertising hoardings echoing the Support The Stadium message.  It always struck me that Brighton had a very good campaign going when they were trying to secure the Falmer development.
*** bump ***

Was hoping for an answer to this.........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 12 2006,09:00)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Thanks in advance.
Scriv, hopefully ther club are on the ball with this but (assuming FL rules permit it) would it not make a lot of sense to get the boys to warm up at Luton with "Support The Stadium" t-shirts over their usual warm-up kit?

Similarly, I'd like to think at the QPR game in February (assuming we're not all systems go by then!!!), there will be a few advertising hoardings echoing the Support The Stadium message.  It always struck me that Brighton had a very good campaign going when they were trying to secure the Falmer development.
Excellent ideas, seconded by me.
A high-visibility campaign on as big a scale is needed. Why not carry a large 'Support the Stadium' tagline on the banner at the top of the official website. Adverts in the Echo, posters in shop windows around town, etc.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Dec. 11 2006,18:08)]I saw a support the stadium flag with a big red cross through it in the roundabout near jones momorial
wooo hooooo

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 12 2006,13:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (jcrcr @ Dec. 11 2006,18:08)]I saw a support the stadium flag with a big red cross through it in the roundabout near jones momorial
wooo hooooo
Bet that was you wasn't it Mr Burrows...

Can anyone confirm it is still there?

Anyone who has a spare flag needs to place it on this roundabout...

I will be soon...

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Dec. 12 2006,14:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Dec. 12 2006,13:55)]
[b said:
wooo hooooo
Bet that was you wasn't it Mr Burrows...

Can anyone confirm it is still there?

Anyone who has a spare flag needs to place it on this roundabout...

I will be soon...

wink.gif
Mr Burrows? Nooo... Flag, not me...

but if anybody does get rid of it, please may you return it to me.. and PM me

thanks

If somebody could get me one of the bigger flags, I would make sure it was hung up at the last two Ashes Test Matches. A bit of international publicity!!!

has my.. errr... i mean, the flag been taken down yet?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Dec. 14 2006,09:46)]I admire your beliefs, James, but I really think you have been misguided by someone very close to you ...
not at all..

Back