• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Support The Team Not The Regime! New update 24/11

There is a way to do this of course that 'barely' involves the club. It was mentioned on another thread some days ago.

Staff can apply to the 'fund' for money. Any money they receive can be paid back to the fund when they receive their wages.

Sounds nice and simple, could be more complicated in practice.

Why? its a personal choice. I have friends who work for the club that havnt been paid so if i and many others can help then surely thats our right. If you dont want to then fine but dont tell people what they shouldnt or should be doing
Proper question, don’t shoot me down. Have you provide some advice about looking for other jobs? I’d leave any job I was getting paid for immediately

Sorry i dont understand your question? apologies
My advice to friends not being paid for their work, would be to leave. Have you provided that advice to them?

I really don’t get why people hang around in roles they don’t get paid for

Donated; sad it's got to this, but good luck, if it helps just one staff household keep their lights on, or a youth teamer get to a game, it's worthwhile.

I think that even the knowledge in the media (certainly local, maybe national?) that supporters are raising funds to help pay staff who have not been paid should provoke a response from Martin.

I would say embarrass him into a response, but I doubt he gives a toss about being known as a schyster and unfit to run a business..

Proper question, don’t shoot me down. Have you provide some advice about looking for other jobs? I’d leave any job I was getting paid for immediately
I think you’ll find quite a lot of the staff are also fans as well as employees and genuinely love the club and hope, like the rest of us that things will turn around, but we all know that’s not going to happen as long as Ron owns the club.

However full credit to them all for carrying on doing their jobs, as without them we wouldn’t be watching any games at all at the moment.

£1,700 in an hour.

That will buy a weeks shopping for 20 staff members at least.

That is the way to look at this fundraising initiative.

No we shouldn't have to do it, but we can't just sit here and let hardworking staff go without the basics.

If it embarrasses Ron good, if it pressures him to stump up the money due quicker, even better.

:Clap:

Back