• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sweaty Pits

Sexy_Beast_2.jpg

Brilliant.

Day 2 of the hairless pits. I have a had a few sweaty moments when jamming out on the Xbox on guitar hero world tour but its been pretty good otherwise. I have also got friends who are male and straight who have shaved their pits!

I felt some coming through and it felt abit rough but like graysblue.jr said it will hurt and I am not looking forward to it and apparently its fine after the first shave.

I felt some coming through and it felt abit rough but like graysblue.jr said it will hurt and I am not looking forward to it and apparently its fine after the first shave.

A friend of mine says it's best to have them waxed...:clap:

A friend of mine says it's best to have them waxed...:clap:

Sod that for a laugh having your nut sack waxed was painful enough... Never again so that would be out of the question.

It's not that it will hurt so much, but you will not be able to stop scratching! And the thing is, you CONSTANTLY itch, so when you're out in public, it'll seem like you doin some kind of monkey impression! But it's ok after a few days...maybe a week

the stupid thing is that armpit hair is there to help you're skin stay clean and cool... moving moisture off the skin and keeping air on it. shaving it off will just make you hotter and more sweaty!:doh:

the stupid thing is that armpit hair is there to help you're skin stay clean and cool... moving moisture off the skin and keeping air on it. shaving it off will just make you hotter and more sweaty!:doh:

There's a one word answer to that, it begins with boll and ends with ox!

Hair is there to keep you cool when you're to hot, whether its on your head, armpits, bollocks, wherever it is its purpose is to keep you cool in the warmer months and warm in the colder months. Getting rid of it just makes it worse!

Back