• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah well done again to the club for offering good prices and also cheaper prices for season tickets holders.

I can see there being quite a large crowd for this one considering how close we are to a possible final.

Do those prices apply to us that have paid for a 1/2 season ticket but as yet it's not valid?

Its OK selling them if they had the staff to issue them. It took me 20 minutes today just to get tomorrow nights tickets and the JPT and I was the only one in the shop at the time! They had a new assistant in there and whilst I had sympathy and understand everyone has to learn she made a right balls up of everything and then would not issue me for my husband (who is laso a ST and my daughter) "I need their tickets" she said. I said "I dont have them on me but, if you check the system you will see they are ST holders" I even gave her their seat, block and row number. "Oh I cant do that I need their issue number". Give me strength - when she did manage it she pushed the wrong button twice and when she tried to get back into the system she could not issue them as they had been reserved. It was light outside when I went in and pitch black when I got outside!

Jacks, it says available from Tuesday 22nd, so maybe that's why you had problems!!!

Jacks, it says available from Tuesday 22nd, so maybe that's why you had problems!!!

She probably sounds her horn at learner drivers too.

Well done to the clubs for keeping prices reasonable and rewarding the loyalty of season card holders.

I will be going there, normally if the ticket cost too much, like £20 etc, I wouldn't gone there, but choose the league game instead, but well done to the club, I will be buying the ticket for next week!

Nah Kay, they had the tickets there and getting them really was not a problem it was the length of time the young lass took and then cocked everything up twice

Back