• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Swindon Match - Family Day

Jam_Man

Life President
Any one else taking up the offer ? Im finally going to brave it and have got two tickets for an adult and child for £15 and taking my daughter who is 6 to her first game.

Got tickets for the family enclosure, where the hardcore sit, so a first for me too !

I did take her to a reserve game a couple of years ago against Northampton where Ricketts was playing but she was too young and only lasted 30 minutes before being too bored.

Not sure she will enjoy it as she is not overly fussed about football, but hoping the crowd, the atmosphere and exciting football (or even two out of three?) will make it enjoyable for her.

Its a good scheme though and hopefully it will boost the attendance and not put her off for life lol...

Any one else taking up the offer ? Im finally going to brave it and have got two tickets for an adult and child for £15 and taking my daughter who is 6 to her first game.

Got tickets for the family enclosure, where the hardcore sit, so a first for me too !

I did take her to a reserve game a couple of years ago against Northampton where Ricketts was playing but she was too young and only lasted 30 minutes before being too bored.

Not sure she will enjoy it as she is not overly fussed about football, but hoping the crowd, the atmosphere and exciting football (or even two out of three?) will make it enjoyable for her.

Its a good scheme though and hopefully it will boost the attendance and not put her off for life lol...

You mean Blueblood!!

Bet that was 29 minutes longer than Ricketts.

My kids have been misbehaving terribly the past few days and I have threatened to take them to the Swindon game if their behaviour does not improve.

My kids have been misbehaving terribly the past few days and I have threatened to take them to the Swindon game if their behaviour does not improve.

Come on, smack them if need be, lock them in a cupboard, but this isnt the 50's you cant treat kids like that anymore.

My daughter will no doubt support the red team knowing her anyway...

My niece was never interested in football, i took her to her first game and have been buying her a season ticket ever since, that was 12 years ago LOL. Hey hope you both enjoy it, and i hope that the team performance is just a little better than last week. UTB

I was planning on going 'wall tonight, and Swindon on Saturday, but i just can't justify it atm. After the heartless ***** i watched on Saturday, i don't see why those ***** deserve my money/support.

Instant resort to abuse - good debating skills! Still what did I expect from the most reasoned poster on here.

See you at Millwall!

I've told you before, i'm not interested in anything you've got to say towards me, as it's more often than not cheap sniping. As you showed with your snidy little post towards me. Don't converse with me. Simple as

Oh, and your "see you at millwall" comment, what's that? you calling it on?

Welcome to the dark side sir ... though i feel i should point out the atmos in the FE is generally shocking, despite the efforts of myself and my fat foolish friend Shrimptank

Back