• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lenny always keeps his place no matter how bad his form is. It's probably because when he's good not at his absolute best, he's very good and we win with him driving through the middle or making brilliant tackles. Plus, he is Grant mark 2, and wins some good free kicks with the odd dive.

Corrected....

Timlin takes the captains armband in White's absence.

What does Deegan bring to the party ? In my opinion ,not a lot !! Great to see Timlin back though.We've really missed him.

Judging by the SZ poll, Leonard has been the best player for us this season. My guess is that Brown agrees. For that reason it's probably understandable that he has kept his place, along with Hunt, Bentley and Coker (three other important players for us).

FWIW i agree, although no one should be undroppable, even those living off past performances, indeed I recall Brown saying only a few days ago, only Thompson came off the pitch against Donny with any Credit (or words to that effect!)

Is John White injured?
Yeah, hamstring, was in PB's team preview but hasn't really been mentioned. Napster pointed it out on the pre-match thread.

Deegs has been outstanding in a number of away games and was immense at Gills, we need another tackler in their as Wozza holds back from a blancmange and Timms as brave as anyone, might be a little off the pace today or mistime a few. Acting skip beware of the yellow card .Pleased to see Lenny in a position to bomb forward , although in a sense replacing Jack. Midfield will be key, Hope that we are up to the defensive side?

Back