• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Lower team? Scrapping at the bottom? We're 9th. Someone give Di Canio some abuse from me tomorrow, although it is quite hard as the away fans are in the stand opposite the dugouts. All the more reason to make it loud. Fascist West Ham scum. He'll be gone by January I bet. Grant and Macca should be a good battle tomorrow, hopefully Grant will show himself to be the superior player that he is.

Looking forward to this one. Wycombe tonight, then across to Swindon in the morning. First away game of the season, just looking for a great atmosphere. Last time i went the County Ground they were in the Prem! Rollercoaster ride for both clubs since! £5 on Bilel to score first and Hall to score last.

Hopefully this will be all the team talk that PS needs!

Swindon Town midfielder Alan McCormack told BBC Wiltshire:

"We've got to produce and keep our concentration for 90 minutes and no less.

"The gaffer said 'it's just Southend, there's no cameras and they're not top of the league but these games with the teams scrapping at the bottom become the hardest'.

"So the mentality has got to be even better than last Saturday."

Who the f*** does Di-Canio think he is, "its just Southend". What a prize ****

Hopefully this will be all the team talk that PS needs!

Swindon Town midfielder Alan McCormack told BBC Wiltshire:

"We've got to produce and keep our concentration for 90 minutes and no less.

"The gaffer said 'it's just Southend, there's no cameras and they're not top of the league but these games with the teams scrapping at the bottom become the hardest'.

"So the mentality has got to be even better than last Saturday."

Who the f*** does Di-Canio think he is, "its just Southend". What a prize ****

I can only echo this maybe replace the **** with a ruder word depending on what you intended!

Swindon 0 - 5 Southend

That should shut the bloke up. Hope we smash them, and hope PS gives Di Canio a good telling off!

Got a good feeling about tomorrow. Alex Revell destroyed them in the air last week and I think they've taken another injury at the back since then. If their back four can make Revs looks like a danger then Mohsni could well be on for his first goal away from Roots Hall.

I said a while back that Swindon appointing di Canio was either completely bonkers or totally inspired. It looks like this is going down the bonkers route.

Ex Wet Spam pillock.

I remember visiting Swindon a few years back now and it was a great atmosphere. I believe we won 1-0. We had Barney. Super Barney we had Barney from Roots Hall. Anyway, I won't be making the trip tomorrow but I will be watching eyes peeled whilst out on a drinkathon and I might have to have a few sheets on Bilel to score first. Di Canio has never been one to watch what he says lets hope tomorrow we make him eat his words and also avoid Ahmed Abdulla scoring for them.

Come on you Blues.

It's good to be back. x

Has not changed my opinion of Di Canio, the ****.

Great player, but a complete *********.

This really is a Kevin Keegan moment.

Macca eager to take on Blues

ALAN McCormack faces his former Southend United side with Swindon Town tomorrow insisting he now holds no hard feelings towards Blues.

More...

I'm not usually one to get carried away but looking at our fixtures I really think we'll be in the top three by 6pm next Saturday, at which point Corr, Harris and Dickinson will then be coming back.

lower team? Scrapping at the bottom? We're 9th. Someone give di canio some abuse from me tomorrow, although it is quite hard as the away fans are in the stand opposite the dugouts. All the more reason to make it loud. Fascist west ham scum. He'll be gone by january i bet. Grant and macca should be a good battle tomorrow, hopefully grant will show himself to be the superior player that he is.

lets hope someone from the southend camp let the players read this !!

Back