• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Annual Awards ---- your votes required

The votes are pouring in with some interesting names being put forward.

You have until 955pm Sunday to cast your vote.

Results revealed Sunday 10pm.

:D

Unfortunately, I will be with my family and might miss the results. But I will be around for the REAL awards.

Good Luck though GB!!

:D

1/ Best poster. Not graysblue

2/ Worst poster. graysblue

3/ Poster who spits his dummy out the most. graysblue

4/ Poster you would like to drink with. Not graysblue

5/ Poster you would not like to drink with. graysblue

Good morning Terry, these are the votes of the Thorpe Bay jury. Have a good day now!

:whistling:

What a great idea. Your Dad is trying to become unbanned, and you post this stuff which is only going to antagonise the mods and other zoners even more.

The idea of this forum, as I understand it, is for people to discuss Southend and debate other matters. Trying to wind others up all the time is just annoying. If this is what we can expect in the new year, lets hope your Dad stays banned.

I think it probably is the dad.

Blimey m8, you in your weekend attire and role already!

missmarple.gif

Sorry did not mean to cause offence it was meant to be lighthearted and if it offends please delete.

Sorry did not mean to cause offence it was meant to be lighthearted and if it offends please delete.

Its being treated in the same light hearted & pee taking way that a lot of things are on here, as you would know, I mean your Dad would know!!

:net:

Can you call me to arrange the awards presentation, as I might not be answering emails over the festive period, and I'll need to work on the acceptance speech.

Many thanks

Chadded

CEO
Biffa PLC

1/ Best poster. Not graysblue

2/ Worst poster. graysblue

3/ Poster who spits his dummy out the most. graysblue

4/ Poster you would like to drink with. Not graysblue

5/ Poster you would not like to drink with. graysblue

Good morning Terry, these are the votes of the Thorpe Bay jury. Have a good day now!

:whistling:
How many polls are there? i'm confused,where am i,who's the president?

Back