• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SZ Cup

MrB

Life President
Group A:
FC Gambero v Pearlstars      
Southend United FC v ShrimperZone FC
SUFC and SZFC playing to win the group.

Group B:
Southend United Football Club v Southsea Commoners
Apocolypse v Quackers
Quackers will win the group unless they lose and SUFC overturn a huge goal difference defecit. Southsea Commoners should qualify if they beat SUFC.

Group C:
Colorado Shrimpers v The Shrimpers
shrimper v Shrimp Gers
Whoever wins by more goals out of The Shrimpers and Shrimp Gers will qualify.  Colorado Shrimpers could bow out if The Shrimpers win by 3 goals.

Group D:
Southend FC v Southend-United
Crabby's Crunchers v Shrimperzone F.C.
SZFC through barring a major goal difference turnaround. Crabby's will join them if they match Southend FC's result

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 07 2006,09:37)]Southsea Commoners should qualify if they beat SUFC.
laugh.gif

Yep, see you next season then....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ June 08 2006,14:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ June 07 2006,16:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 07 2006,09:37)]Southsea Commoners should qualify if they beat SUFC.
laugh.gif

Yep, see you next season then....
Au contraire... you haven't seen quite how bad my reserves are...

oops.gif
Au contraire en plus...

You clearly haven't seen either my reserves or my 'experimental' formations! If I get through to the next round I'm screwed regardless as I can't organise my tic tacs when I'm away. Actually, that might stick the first team out....

suspect.gif
laugh.gif

Oddly enough, I did check out your reserves.....

blues.gif

When's the big draw for the next round?

With my league effectively over with me stuck in 2nd place, I think I may mount a serious challange this year!

Will be tomorrow morning, there's still one game to be played (bloody Yanks!).

Bit of a mismatch in Group A as KS fields what looks like his first team with 203 hatstats against my 88 hatstat super reserves! I'm amazed we lasted 35 minutes till the floodgates opened. Particularly impressed with my striker who picked up 0 stars
biggrin.gif

Hmmmmmmmmmmm - I'd like to declare this cup null and void. I've checked the rules which are CLEARLY pinned in this forum confirming that reserves must be played for Div V and above teams.
tounge.gif
Perhaps that only applies to knock-out stages.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MrB @ June 14 2006,11:00)]Will be tomorrow morning, there's still one game to be played (bloody Yanks!).

Bit of a mismatch in Group A as KS fields what looks like his first team with 203 hatstats against my 88 hatstat super reserves!  I'm amazed we lasted 35 minutes till the floodgates opened.  Particularly impressed with my striker who picked up 0 stars
biggrin.gif
Sorry mate, got to the PC to late to change it.
biggrin.gif
devil.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 14 2006,11:03)]Hmmmmmmmmmmm - I'd like to declare this cup null and void. I've checked the rules which are CLEARLY pinned in this forum confirming that reserves must be played for Div V and above teams.
tounge.gif
Perhaps that only applies to knock-out stages.
cool.gif
Only rules on the cup site count
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ June 14 2006,10:25)]Thanks to shrek
smile.gif
 all I have to do is not lose against Seth to go through and in order to win the group beat him by 3 goals
About time I got my first win in the SZ Cup!
smile.gif

Back