• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question SZ Party - Huddersfield

Shall we have a party on the first day of the season

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
Is there going to be an opening day bbq/dj/raffle etc in The Spread?

Scott fancies a re-match in the SZ drink-off.

Anyone else want to join in?!...

I was seriously thinking about this Lee I will add a poll and see what people think.

Ooh yes. All I have to drink is more than half a pint of potato juice to take the honours from Scotty. Not sure about matching up with you on the After Shave drinking though Smiffy.

I thought this was already set in stone ?? I'm sure someone even started a thread about it appealing for raffle prizes (Harry or Ken maybe ??)

I thought this was already set in stone ?? I'm sure someone even started a thread about it appealing for raffle prizes (Harry or Ken maybe ??)

Well it is normally other Lee but with the credit crunch etc it is still worth asking people.

On holiday for the 1st game, booked last year, didn't think the season started so early. Voted yes anyway, always good for everyone to meet up for a chat and a beer

Not sure if I have a lift or not for this game but will be there and sure I will come for a few sherberts unless I am driving in which case a cheeky coca-cola.

As I am no longer employed by the Spread how about the Nelson or the Railway for a change ?

Ooh that'll ruffle some feathers on here mate .. either alternative venue has sufficient indoor/outdoor space with b-b-q facilities as i'm sure everyone knows already

IMO it is very late in the day to change venue this time around but maybe for the next one we can discuss it.

Could we use it as a publicity stunt and have the final in the SZ BB house, with the winning contestant having to face the crowds amidst fireworks and fanfare, revelling in a blaze of glory?

..if so, i'd like to know early as the missus will have to put the bairns to bed if i'm coming home late.

Back