• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News SZ Prediction League 2011/12 NEWS UPDATE

Canveyshrimper, quick Q. What's the drill with cup fixtures again? Am i right in thinking if we think it will finish a draw we then have to predict a winner on pens - and how is this scored? Can't for the life of me remember.

That's right Drastic, points are scored as normal 3 for an exact prediction, 1 for correct forecast, and if you've played your wildcard then double points.

That's right Drastic, points are scored as normal 3 for an exact prediction, 1 for correct forecast, and if you've played your wildcard then double points.

So I've predicted 1-1, blues to win on pens. If that happens I get 4pts?

So i assume i get a point for predicting an Orient win!

I guess i ignored this at the time but seeing as i'm bumping the thread i ought to lay it out in stone .. NO, we drew according to the record books :finger2:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your Prediction League paylords are getting together for a pre Christmas pint and a bit of lunch this week so i thought this as good a time as any to ask if you have any questions/ideas/suggestions that you want to put to us in order to make YOUR PL even better .. one thing i'm going to ask of Harry is that next weekend he puts up the matches for the 26th/31st and 2nd all at the same time, i know it might make the board a little cluttered but at the same time i'm sure theres many of you that might not be able to idle the hours away on SZ like what a normal working week would usually entail

anything else ??

Good point about Christmas & New Year fixtures mate, I think we did that last year. And what Lee said any thoughts or suggestions please either put them in this thread or PM us.

Ok, I have posted the next three rounds which takes us through until 2nd January. If anyone is away and needs to have fixtures early PM Lee or me and we'll let you have them.

Thanks to all who have supported and continue to support the P/L it is much appreciated. Thanks.
I'm off to red rep Fatso for dropping out.

Ok, I have posted the next three rounds which takes us through until 2nd January. If anyone is away and needs to have fixtures early PM Lee or me and we'll let you have them.

Thanks to all who have supported and continue to support the P/L it is much appreciated. Thanks.
I'm off to red rep Fatso for dropping out.

Amen to that, nothing like a good bit of fatso bashing when you're feeling a bit down in the mouth

P/L 28th January

As the Swindon game has been deferred because they are still in the FA Cup we will not have fixtures to predict on as none involve SUFC.

Therefore the next round of fixtures will be for Tuesday 31st January and will include our fixture at Aldersh*t, plus a pot pourri of other games being played that day.

Creaky and i have updated The Winners Thread with a few more piccys

A snow covered Wembley clearly visible in the background of a couple of shots :smile:

Harry have you your Champion photo knocking around like you said ??

I'll do the end of season stuff soon as boys and girls, been a bit busy at work this week (oh and sulking of course)

Back