• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you be able to make a shindig on Sat 30th April?

• Total voters
:net: surely !!!

You moaned for ages about going there Ken after they tin tacked you :raspberry:

Me moan ? Never !

I was not tin-tacked, I left when, after a year off sick, they could only offer me a couple of hours a week -- not enough to pay for the Merc's petrol to get there and back.

So can someone confirm if this will be in the railway or the spread???

need to sort out my plans for that night around where we going

Not going in The Railway, just as much a **** hole as The Spread!

Another venue and may reconsider.

Not going in The Railway
I can only assume from the "interest" this thread has generated that people would rather remain "virtual friends" rather than actually getting together for a meet which i can totally and utterly relate to

I'm going in The Railway next Saturday at about 5pm .. i will meet a good group of lads who i know and love and we'll chat and have a beer or 2 .. around 7pm BLUEBLOOD Junior will start complaining hes bored and after fobbing him off for about an hour or so i'll sidle of home

If you fancy a bit of that see you there

Up the Shrimpers and Up the Zone

Lee x x

I can only assume from the "interest" this thread has generated that people would rather remain "virtual friends" rather than actually getting together for a meet which i can totally and utterly relate to

I'm going in The Railway next Saturday at about 5pm .. i will meet a good group of lads who i know and love and we'll chat and have a beer or 2 .. around 7pm BLUEBLOOD Junior will start complaining hes bored and after fobbing him off for about an hour or so i'll sidle of home

If you fancy a bit of that see you there

Up the Shrimpers and Up the Zone

Lee x x

You can count on myself smiffy miffy wiggins gareth girth and many others

TZ reports were from today most would have gone to the Shrimpers. They would also have taken others with them too. It's going to be wait and see at the Railway next Saturday?

Back