• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Uncle Leo

This cook is an anti-semite
All,

with warmer weather around the corner,just a little reminder about our affiliate deal with t-shirt providers Cult Zeros. For those not aware, Cult Zeros produce bespoke t-shirts where you can choose a picture of almost any player and then put whatever message you like below it.

The t-shirts are about £14 and for every one purchased via our affiliate scheme, ShrimperZone receives £2.

Check out the link on the home page for all the possible options. The t-shirts are cotton and available in most colours and sizes. Just make sure you do go through that front page link, or else ShrimperZone doesn't get the kickback!

Cheers

Uncle Leo

BarnaBlue to get one saying

#igotitwrongimsorry

If BB did buy a Barry Corr one then you'd have to say 'fair play' to him.

I forgot to say that if anyone wants a player not on there, let me know and I'll drop the guys at CZ a line.

Can't believe there isn't a Bart Griemink image I can get "Better than Darryl" put onto. Oh well, Barrington Belgrave "Give us a B", it is then.

Neil Harris now added to Cult Zero Southend page...was there under Millwall, but nicer seeing him under the Shrimpers!

Neil Harris has now been added to the Southend gallery on Cult Zeros

If you're interested, please follow the front page link!

Now thats a suprise and yes i used the front page link!

Good man thanks; the last such purpose didn't trigger an e-mail from CZ saying we'd had a buyer, so I'm keeping tabs on this to ensure we get our affiliate cut.

Looking forwward to seeing the shirt (in the unlikely event of me actually getting to a match this season :sad: )

I'm quite tempted to invest in a Tes Bramble shirt with the legend:

'I basically got into bed and tried my luck'

Not sure if this would be in the best possible taste. Zoners' thoughts welcomed.

Back