• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Take The Test

I side with the bnp according to this

Last edited:
97% Conservative.

would anyone have answered no to this:
Should the UK deport immigrants who are considered to be promoting terrorism?

Labour/Lib Dem top and UKIP bottom. I feel enlightened and self righteous. I will now stroll amongst my people and take a walk upon the water before I feed the admiring masses.

This,of course,was Cleggs point ,again and again last night.

It's just not possible that's all.

Incidentally,what time would you like the clock turned back to?

Hmm now that is a question. I would like to go back to a time where a person earning way above the national average salary could live comfortably, and not have to worry about rising fuel costs / bills in general . To be able to have a medical procedure done without having to wait seemingly forever (NHS) , schools getting back to just teaching kids without having to worry about government targets and cost cutting, same goes to the police force/armed forces. I know i have opened the biggest can of worms with this one but are we genuinely happier with out lives now than 20 years ago?

Back