• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tapatalk

Are you saying we need to update something Andy? I think it is tapatalk who do the updating to us and not visa versa?

It is something G sorted so he would know better than me.

The tapatalk app has updated, but there is also a plugin that you have on the site too... that, I guess, needs updating. It's been a bit buggy for a while with updated threads section etc but now it is saying I need to let admin know it needs to be updated.

The tapatalk app has updated, but there is also a plugin that you have on the site too... that, I guess, needs updating. It's been a bit buggy for a while with updated threads section etc but now it is saying I need to let admin know it needs to be updated.
Works on the iPhone ok, but just tried to setup on my blackberry and it won't let me add the forum as the plugin is out of date. Something at your end Cricko... doesn't affect other forums on there.

Can someone explain, for an old luddite like me, what Tapatalk is and why I should shell out for it on my iPhone?

Matt
Basically an app for forums. Makes them very easy to navigate. You're not skint, it's the cost of a pint, give it a go...

Still not working on bb. Comes up with an error on iphone, but doesnt stop it working.

Just installed this Tapatalk on my BB and it is saying that the plug in is out of date and i should contact the Forum administrators to update it.

Is this £3.99 wasted??

Back