• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TBV Flag Designs Needed - HELP!

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
We are looking into getting some new flags made up. Probably digitally printed.

Therefore we require some striking designs to be made up. The flag needs to incorporate TBV logo somewhere in the design please (PM me if you need this)

If any of you graphics experts have some spare time then please feel free to make some designs and post them up on this thread. If we get enough ideas then we will have a poll on the best design/s to be printed.

If any of the designs go to print, then the design will need to be in a vector based format for the company to be able to print them accurately.

The actual flag size will be 150 x 100cm, so the design would need to look clear blown up.

Knock yourselves out chaps, your help would be much appreciated.

Please see below link.

http://www.ultrasfactory.com/flags.htm

[URL="http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/8933/tbvlogo.png"][/URL]

How about a picture of TBV prawn/shrimp in a balaclava tipping a burning Vespa off the top tier of a football stadium?

Not sure whats wrong with just plain blue/blue&white and white flags, either with words/writing or nothing

this would keep the costing down and look much better then a flag with that badge on it

I like the original ones to and they must be cheaper than reproducing the TBV logo.

Because the flags are digitally printed, I can't see there being any cost difference depending on what's actually on the flag.

Find me a place that will make the original ones then chaps.

Our supplier who made the original ones is no longer in business...

Eeeek we used eclispe for the first two we ever had done...they were £100 each.

Is LJS not about anymore then Lee..Perhaps he knows somebody?

I still have his email addy if you want it mate.

I think Scott, as he gets on with the club still should get the flags back that are sitting in one of the cupboards in the players tunnel,the club no longer use them.

Eeeek we used eclispe for the first two we ever had done...they were £100 each.

Is LJS not about anymore then Lee..Perhaps he knows somebody?

I still have his email addy if you want it mate.

Nope, he's given it up mate.

I will mail him and see if he has any contacts.

I remember making this a few years ago, and thought it particularly apt to bring out.

TBVflag1.jpg

I think I might superimpose some bars over Tesfaye with a slogan "Touch Of A..." underneath.

Well, this is concept I came up with...

tbv1.jpg

I had to rush it due to my workload today, the text is a little off, the check isn't bordered properly with the size of the design and the TBV logo isn't quite in sync with the rest of the text, but this is just to give a little idea for when I get some time over the weekend to iron out the creases.

I also had an idea following pretty much the same concept, only "PRIDE OF ESSEX" would emblazon the flag, with the TBV logo replacing the 'O'.

I'm liking that a lot ESB. I wonder if a blue and white check would work as well?...

tbv2edited1.jpg

Again, rough design that needs to be ironed out. Personally, I prefer the white text on the blue/black background as I think it stands out more.

Back