• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Team For Carlisle?

hindle_666

Manager
http://www.echo-news.co.uk/theblues/4217087.Blues_all_set_for_shake_up_/

With Tilly and Brushy set to make changes what do you think the team will be for tommorow?

I would like to see,

Gk Mildenhall

LB Barrett
CB Dervitte
CB Clarke
RB Francis

LW Betsy
CM Mccormack
CM Jfc
RW Scannell

ST Robinson
ST Laurent

Subs:
Joyce
Sankofa
Moussa
Grant
Barnard

I also want to Know when Freedman will be back maybe a sub role tommorow? I hope..........

I think we will see,

Gk Mildenhall

LB Barrett
CB Dervitte
CB Clarke
RB Sankofa

LW Betsy
CM Mccormack
CM Grant
RW Scannell

CF Barnard
ST Robinson

Subs:
Laurent
Joyce
Francis
Moussa
Jfc

Mildy

Sankofa Barrett Francis Herd

Scannell Moussa Grant Besty

Robinson Barney

Yeah why not. lets drop our centre backs because they are cleary so bad that we have to bring our worst defender back in to the middle because he has been doing such a stirling job at left back by getting skinned by every winger that he deserves another go in the middle to ruin our chances (all be it slim chances) of getting in the play offs.

Dorain is a class act and too good for this league, although he does show some lack of experience now and again. and clarke has been a different player since he doesn't have to worry about playing next to barrett at centre back.

With Tilly and Brushy set to make changes what do you think the team will be for tommorow?

I would like to see,

Gk Mildenhall

LB Barrett
CB Dervitte
CB Clarke
RB Francis

LW Betsy
CM Mccormack
CM Jfc
RW Scannell

ST Robinson
ST Laurent

Subs:
Joyce
Sankofa
Moussa
Grant
Barnard

Same for me, except Moussa in the centre for JFC

Reckon it'll be

Mildenhall
Francis, Dervite, Clarke, Barrett
Grant, Macca, Jeff, Scannell
Theo and Laurent

Subs: Joyce, Moussa, Sankofa, Barney and Betsy

What I would like to see:
Mildy
Francis, Dervite, Clarke, Herd
Betsy, Macca, Grant, Moussa(or Scannell)
Theo, Laurent
Subs
Joyce, Barrett, Scannell(or Moussa), JFC, Barney

What we will see:
Mildy,
Francis, Dervite, Clarke, Barrett
Betsy, Moussa, Grant, Scannell
Theo, Barney
Subs
Joyce, Sankofa, JFC, Macca, Laurent

Dont think you can drop Barnard - he and Theo have been working well and its the first time in a long while that Barney has had a run of games - and the goals are starting to come with the performances.

I guess the only changes will possibly be Franno and Scannel - which is good management as if they come in and impress as subs, then they deserve a chance. We all cried out for competition for places and now the players are responding.

Sankofa has not done much wrong and I would probably drop Barrett for Francis, but thats never gonna happen. So to freshen up, Franno for Osei and Scannell for.... ummmm... probably Moussa as we are at home - lets get two wingers going and hit Carlisle hard.

Go with Macca and Moussa in the middle, JFC and Grant on the bench with Laurent, Joyce and Osei.

Not really dropping Barney as such,just wouldn't mind betting he's got a knock of some sort that prevents a full 90 mins.

Back