• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ref Watch Televised refwatch ........ Chesterfield (H)

If you are talking about their goal then that was one of the few decisions he got right.

Ralph was playing him onside when the first long ball was played
I was, and I think we will have to agree to disagree.

Just home,it was highly charged atmosphere, like to have seen their goal on tv replay.
The Lino was way behind playat the time!
I think the ref tried to let the game flow by ignoring 3 imo clear handballs and should have opened his book earlier.
2nd half better ( primarily because we scored twice 😂😂😂).
I’ve seen worse, definitely some better 6/10

Thought the ref may as well have had a Chesterfield shirt on first half! Much better in the 2nd but the west lino did seem to be far behind play much too often. No idea where they got 6 minutes from at the end of the 2nd half, when it had been only 2 in the 1st - their GK had time wasted from the start of the match!

I beg to differ, if you look at the grass lines on the pitch, Ralph was playing them on;
It's all about opinions Bob, a bit like arseholes, we all have them. Unless the photo was directly in line with the lino exactly at the right moment, then that blunt spoon castration is still my preferred option. At the end of the day it's a moot point now as we won anyway.

Back