• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tennis - More important than Murray

• Anna Kournikova

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steffi Graf

• Martina Hingis

• Ashley Harkleroad

• Maria Sharapova

• Daniella Hantuchova

• I am a woman and thank you for this token option of Andre Agassi

• Total voters

Jonny_Stokes

Sir Jonny Of Promotionshire
Let's have no more arguments about that gurning Jockish moron. Let's talk about sexificating ladies instead! Gentlemen, take your pick:

anna-kournikova-picture-1.jpg

Kournikova

ssg10.jpg

Graf

Martina_Hingis_09.jpg

Hingis

harkleroad-ashley-photo-ashley-harkleroad-6232412.jpg

Harkleroad

maria-sharapova.jpg

Sharapova

a37ed88b8131f256i3.jpg

Hantuchova

agassi.jpg

Agassi

MtS voted for Ms Graf me thinks
rock.gif

Update: CCC, you slate me for fancy of a certain ginger pop-star? Tsk......

Hingis has got a gorgeous face and curves in all the right places, but Sharapova just edges this one.

I saw her on Sky Sports News the other day in her normal clothes and I was completely unable to do any work for about half an hour. Beguilling woman.

I see what you mean with Steffi Graf. Without that nose she'd be great. But she's got that nose, I'm afraid. It's there. I can see it. No dice.

No idea who Harkleroad is, but she looks about 13. The other girl in the black dress looks class, but I've never heard of her either.

Billy Ray Cyrus looks lovely too, but not for me, ta.

Where's the option of Elena Baltacha?!
upside.gif

I've got a soft spot for Hantuchova for some reason. Definitely not Graf. Kournikova is too much of an obvious option, I bet she would be a massive disappointment if you successfully wooed her. Hingis is ok, but not a stunner. Harkleroad, there is something wrong about voting for her.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 11 2007,16:47)]and Kim Clijsters
Kim.jpg

I'm boycotting this poll
Who was it who described Kim as, "a pig in lipstick"?

Step forward and accept your MBE!

Sorry Ux, but she mings!

I opened them all up but then realised I was at work and closed them all quickly when I realised they weren't exactly action shots.

I went, with prior knowledge for Hantuchova

Sharapova was coached by an Old Southendian from my class, Mark Wellington. He used to be a brilliant football player, he had trials with West Ham and Charlton but he always found it boring, so switched to tennis at 14. Now he coaches the best women in the world in Florida.

In fact, the Sun was asking who is Sharapova's mystery man when she won. It was Welly, but there was no romance on the cards...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Jan. 11 2007,17:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 11 2007,16:47)]and Kim Clijsters
Kim.jpg

I'm boycotting this poll
Who was it who described Kim as, "a pig in lipstick"?

Step forward and accept your MBE!

Sorry Ux, but she mings!
Oh Slipper, you didn't think I was serious did you?
down.gif

Pig in lipstick would be spot on.

Gabriela Sabatini, now she WAS lovely....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 11 2007,17:51)]Oh Slipper, you didn't think I was serious did you?  
down.gif

Pig in lipstick would be spot on.

Gabriela Sabatini, now she WAS lovely....
Phew!

Sorry for doubting you, mate. I'm sure there was someone on here who rated her though....

*scans the room suspiciously*

Ana Ivanoic is very nice too, but I can't find any pics online that back up this claim. However, saw her at Wimbledon last year and she was lovely.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Jan. 11 2007,17:18)]Who keeps voting for Harkleroad?!

Dear God, that's a child! And an upsettingly ugly child at that.
Ashley Harkleroad is 21 years old. Why has Jonny Stroker included her?

Difficult to deduce from that fine selection that you've served up, Jonny, but it's between the three that don't have geezer-bird shoulders: Hingis, Hantuchova & Kournikova.

It's gotta be Hingis, but only because she looks so up for it in the photo!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Uxbridge Shrimper @ Jan. 11 2007,18:08)]Ana Ivanoic is very nice too, but I can't find any pics online that back up this claim. However, saw her at Wimbledon last year and she was lovely.
I think you have a valid point there Ux  
love.gif

ana_polugola-750762.jpg

Ana Ivanoic

Not really into tennis but have greatly enjoyed this poll. Never heard from Sharpova but got to be her.

Anyone who went from Graf over any of the others needs to have there head read.

rock.gif

Back