• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Terrell Egbri

I popped over to see the Jammers match - Harry Phillips made his debut alongside Terrell & they looked very very comfortable at this level . Peter Taylor looked very well + knows whats he's doing so Maldon will certainly push up the table after the dreadful start they had. Phillips bossed the midfield + although his dead ball efforts werent up to the high standards we know he can get to , he oozed class. Terrell was everywhere , a constant menace to the hullbridge rugged defence. He was always positive and taking on his marker , he took his goal well and wasnt far away from another couple too.
I have to say i really enjoyed the matchday experience - i bumped into a mate - a fellow Shrimper fan and we enjoyed cheap Guinness whilst standing behind the goal , the bar , cafe and clubhouse are excellent and parking was easy. although they are funded by Col Ewe as a sort of feeder club , it was a breath of fresh air compared to the chaos at Roots Hall . I shall def be returning to Maldon when Blues havent got a match.

they are funded by Col Ewe as a sort of feeder club

are they? then well done to them. I may have missed something, but its something we dont do? Something I have suggested in the past, but normally get shot down.. (yes, yes, finances etc), but................

they are funded by Col Ewe as a sort of feeder club

are they? then well done to them. I may have missed something, but its something we dont do? Something I have suggested in the past, but normally get shot down.. (yes, yes, finances etc), but................
We should use Basildon Utd, Bower & Pitsea or Great Wakering Rovers as our feeders club.

Concord Rangers would make an perfect feeders club, they would get our brightest talents from B side, plus they can save their budgets as we would pay our players wages, long as they start our players every games.

John still and his scouts should be well on top of all this anyway, looking at local talent coming through and see how they progress, all depends on the sort of player we need at the time of season I would think so or itā€™s a player that can add competition for places, wonā€™t get anyone better spotting players than John still.

17 appearances for Maldon & Tiptree it looks like since January with a return of three goals and one red card. Looking for a new club it seems.

Last edited:
Running the London Marathon in support of Dementia UK. Great cause, hope Terrell makes his target.

Makes the switch to Lithuania to play for the esteemed (maybe) FK Babrungas Plunge in their glorious 500 seat stadium.
Just weird. Donā€™t get it at all when players make moves like that. Better off just getting a different (normal) job surely!?

Makes the switch to Lithuania to play for the esteemed (maybe) FK Babrungas Plunge in their glorious 500 seat stadium.
Ans here it is...

The Gills
It's just like watching The Gills

25544ebb4d92a822874e7a517ad295c4.jpg

Just weird. Donā€™t get it at all when players make moves like that. Better off just getting a different (normal) job surely!?
I donā€™t understand why more players donā€™t make moves like that. Go and experience a different country and see what opportunities come your way.

I donā€™t understand why more players donā€™t make moves like that. Go and experience a different country and see what opportunities come your way.
There are more than a few Brazilian footballers in Latvia and Lithuania which is even more remarkable considering the winters are pretty severe. Only -15:today so comparatively mild.

Back