• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Source: football365.com

Newcastle United defender Titus Bramble and Chelsea striker Carlton Cole can now be named as the footballers arrested in connection with the alleged rape of a 17-year-old girl.

The ban on revealing their identity has now expired so we can now confirm the names that have been known to most football fans anyway.

Bramble and Cole, currently on loan at Charlton, were questioned and asked to provide DNA samples by the Metropolitan Police.

The 17-year-old girl claims that she consented to sex with one man at the Grosvenor Hotel on September 27 but was then attacked by several others.

Bramble's Newcastle teammate Kieron Dyer issued a denial of any involvement in the incident after his name was connected with the alleged rape.

Bramble and Cole have been silent on the allegations though their lawyer insists that they did not do anything 'unlawful'.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Nov. 25 2003,12:56)]That was in the news of the world sunday naps
Yes I know, but some people read better class of paper.

tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 25 2003,13:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Nov. 25 2003,12:56)]That was in the news of the world sunday naps

tounge.gif

wink.gif
You 'read' the Sunday Sport too, Naps?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Nov. 25 2003,13:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Nov. 25 2003,13:01)]
[b said:

tounge.gif

wink.gif
You 'read' the Sunday Sport too, Naps?
Yes- their grasp of international politics and the problems in East Africa make it worthwhile reading

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 25 2003,13:13)]aaah, so it's the old "taking your contacts out when ****ed" routine for you now?
Doesn't always happen, as I found out 5am Sunday.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Nov. 25 2003,13:13)]aaah, so it's the old "taking your contacts out when ****ed" routine for you now?
Lol well Steve's got a tendancy to leave his in when he's pist
tounge.gif

Old, old news. My girlfriend was door-stepping Mr. Cole two days after the story broke, which was fairly unusual since she's not a sports reporter...

Cole is the one she had consensual sex with, by the way.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 25 2003,13:32)]Old, old news.  
I didn't say it was new news, just that it's now confirmed that Titus was involved.

BTW, apparently Titus gives Tes £2k a week pocket money...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 25 2003,13:32)]Old, old news.  My girlfriend was door-stepping Mr. Cole two days after the story broke, which was fairly unusual since she's not a sports reporter...

Matt
Your girlfriend?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Yorkshire Blue @ Nov. 25 2003,14:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Nov. 25 2003,13:32)]Old, old news.  My girlfriend was door-stepping Mr. Cole two days after the story broke, which was fairly unusual since she's not a sports reporter...

Matt
Your girlfriend?
wow.gif
tounge.gif

I bloody hope not, at any rate!

rock.gif

Matt

Back