• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Ashes - 4th Test

England have won the toss and decided to bat. I believe it is a very clear day up there so far so hopefully not too much swing.

F***ing bring on the Ockers!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Can't believe Warne's on already - 40 minutes before lunch on the first day's play!

rock.gif
wow.gif

Tait's 4 overs have gone for 21 so far... 76/0.

Matt

If the start England have made is anything to go by then Mr Warne is going to have a heck of a work load.

129-1 off 27 overs - just shy of 5 an over again.

Arse!!!  After all the rain delays, we've finally gone back in... and lost a wicket almost straight away.  Tait has bagged his first wicket in Test cricket.  Trescothick bowled for 65 facing his first ball after the rain delay.

mad.gif

137/2.

Oh well, Bell is now in, couple of runs off his first ball.

Matt

I can't believe it. Was disappointed enough when Ponting bowled a maiden (I'd like to have seen him hit out of the attack, so that he had to overbowl his quicks), but for him to pick up such an important wicket as well is gutting.

Sadly no England batsman other than Vaughan looks like making big scores against Australia and we are now struggling to make a competitive total for what is supposedly a featherbed.

Back