• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Ashes - 4th Test

Woohoo!

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Aug. 26 2005,16:57)]Bloody hell - who said it was a flat deck.
He he, I think that was me (I have actually yet to see any play so far this test and am actually going on what crackinfo says).

I'm guessing with two wickets falling to Hoggy and one to Jones, its more to do with overhead conditions that the pitch.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 26 2005,17:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Museshrimper @ Aug. 26 2005,17:36)]Langer gone! Hoggy again, inside edge and caught. 58-3
biggrin.gif
Yes, caught before you had a chance to edit the wickets
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
Exactly
tounge.gif

4 is next to 3, let's just call it an error in the mist of excitement
biggrin.gif

Wicket last ball of the day, Clarke lbw for 36 bowled by harmy, what a great day 99-5
biggrin.gif

And they've had to follow on, first time for 190-odd tests. They're currently 35-0. A few wickets before the end of play and we should be set up nicely...

Been 'watching' Cricinfo at work all day - the Aussies have been stubborn but now Warne has just gone and it's 349-8. A lead of 90 so far... if we can clean their tail up before they get a lead of 150 then we could have won the test by lunch tomorrow!

373-9, as Kasprowich (or however you spell his name) edges it straight to Jones. With Tait left as last batsman, how much longer can the Aussies last?

Back