• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982
Blues have ended their interest in Theo Robinson. He's no longer on trial.

Now that would've sat ok with me if the statement continued " but are at 4th base with a currently fit, recognised striker, who they hope to sign in time for Saturday's match"....hey I can dream can't I ??

So, in summary, we have no-one on trial with us at the moment and we don't think there are any "free agents" that the club is interested in.

So we have the players that we have ............. and we (the club, the fans, the manager) have to do the best with what we have.

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982
Blues have ended their interest in Theo Robinson. He's no longer on trial.

He probably lost interest with us to be fair. He has been strung along for weeks. He would at least of given us further options. Have you got anyone else lined up and better? I doubt it. He would of been a useful signing.
Hope he finds a club soon.

I'm a little gutted about that.
I'm not.... I had a nose of boots and L... People just remember the past, he does not look anywhere near as fast as he was, Loza was the same, nothing as fast as the old days, still young too.

not got a clue who Philip is after now...

Not sure this is the right thread but didn't think it was worthy of a thread of its own.

I was at the Chelmsford City v East Thurrock match last night with the Witham Town Manager and Assistant. Kevin Maher, Graham Coughlan and Justin Edinburgh were all there as well watching Tom Wraight for East Thurrock. He wasn't particularly impressive last night but think it is only a matter of time before a league club takes him, he scored 4 in one game a couple of weeks ago from left mid.

Also as a side note Kane Ferdinand started for East Thurrock and was anonymous. James Walker came on at half time and made a big difference, still has loads of pace.

Not sure this is the right thread but didn't think it was worthy of a thread of its own.

I was at the Chelmsford City v East Thurrock match last night with the Witham Town Manager and Assistant. Kevin Maher, Graham Coughlan and Justin Edinburgh were all there as well watching Tom Wraight for East Thurrock. He wasn't particularly impressive last night but think it is only a matter of time before a league club takes him, he scored 4 in one game a couple of weeks ago from left mid.

Also as a side note Kane Ferdinand started for East Thurrock and was anonymous. James Walker came on at half time and made a big difference, still has loads of pace.

Tom Wraight has been linked to a number of clubs. Been on trial at Ipswich in the past I believe. I am sure a league club will sign him in the near future as well.

Absurd. Anyone else think Brown might actually be 'not all there'? Baffling decision after baffling decision.

PB himself said there is a reason why these strikers dont have clubs, he turned down Ebanks blake who scored 10 goals last season. Almost seems like he is doing it just to show the fans he is looking for a striker. Saying that a cardboard cut out of Stan Collymore would probaly be more effective than Mooney at the moment.

Tom Wraight has been linked to a number of clubs. Been on trial at Ipswich in the past I believe. I am sure a league club will sign him in the near future as well.

Yeah he was on trial there last season when he was at Witham. They told him they would have taken him if he was a year younger as he could have played in their development squad. Was on trial at Gills pre season too and JE is obviously still keeping tabs on him.

We are now shopping at the end of a 'Jumble Sale' and looking through the left-overs to buy/sign.....

Desperate......

b_oBl9o2_normal.jpg
Chris Phillips (@CJPhillips1982)
13/09/2016, 16:20
Ex Red Star Belgrade striker Josh Parker also featured for Blues as a trialist at Peterborough today.

Back