• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Best Chris

• Chris Barker

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Christian Dailly

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Chris Guthrie

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Chris Ramsey

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Christian Hyslop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Perkins

• Chris Coyne

• Chris Powell

Votes: 53 82.8%
  • Chris Barnard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Same as before. I'm expecting a huge win here. But it would be interested to hear views on 2nd/3rd

I expect Powell to win by a landslide, but strangely enough I never saw him play for us, so on that basis I've had to go for Guthrie who should come R/U

What we're missing here is a certain photo from a certain (ex) poster who now lives in the middle east....:whistling:

just why are you keeping these polls private? i wanna see the idiot that voted for Christian Dailly

Chrissy Powell my lord Chrissy Powell....Wiggle it, just a little bit. Now, Sir Chris of Powell...he is a legend

Wasn't Chris(tian) Barnard the South African surgeon who performed the world's first successful human heart transplant? If so, he surely must be the winner.

Wasn't Chris(tian) Barnard the South African surgeon who performed the world's first successful human heart transplant? If so, he surely must be the winner.

Are you thinking of Lee Barnard who once performed a face transplant with the aid of a broken bottle?

Chris Guthrie used to coach for Newcastle in the Ardilles era. He's now a top angler and posts on the ukgameangler website under the name toondog

Back