• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The biggest month in the clubs history!!

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Well here we are. We have waited with baited breath for the plans to arrive and marvelled at there design. We given up time and had days off in some cases to lobby at the civic centre and rochford council offices . We have in effect been pushed and tested at every stage, but yet we should all feel proud. Whatever the outcome we have remained dignified and fair in taking critisism of the club and its fans on the chin . We have shown that gone are the times when the people of southend looked at the club as a bit of occasional fun or un favoured aunt you rarely visit, and now see new supporters and new company sponsorship as a normality.

There is also the small matter of some very big games which WILL determine wether we make the play-offs for the championship and possibly a new wembley experience.

All in all i wait with hope that a government which i feel personally has destroyed alot of good in our country, and regularly makes its own people feel second class, can alteast bring joy to our little part of england.

Fingers Crossed...

Good sentiments Tommy .

With so much riding on this decision, is it just coincidence that the project is known as Fossett's Farm Stadium, or FFS for short ?

Dunno about month - biggest WEEK definitely. Let's hope it's not a big, damp squib at the end and we have some proper celebratory fireworks instead.

Non Controversional Posting

Here, here, here.

I cannot think there could be evn one singular person on this forum who would disagree with your posting ?

Now lets wait for the deluge of discenters.

Here, here, here.

I cannot think there could be evn one singular person on this forum who would disagree with your posting ?

Now lets wait for the deluge of discenters.

Thought most people were downloading off the internet thesedays ......

Back