• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Birds this Winter.

Actually you have brought up a very important subject as I for one enjoy watching the birds in my garden and regularly feed them. I find most birds in the winter like the grease balls.
I have a Mr & Mrs Robin in my garden and they love to eat broken up digestive biscuits

smut fail ..

Watch out, there's a seagull attack about!

Don't think I'll be taking Cricko's advice as the seagulls round here will have my hand off as soon as I put any nuts out for the tits. Also, there's a couple of baby ones on the roofs nearby, so the extended 'flock' are even more scabrous than usual ... :nope:

On a genuine note. I feed the birds every other day with our 5 feeders in the garden. I get most joy out of seeing the Jays

The Magpies are a bit stuffed at the moment after their owners pulled out.

On a genuine note. I feed the birds every other day with our 5 feeders in the garden. I get most joy out of seeing the Jays

Likewise. In sunny (!) Thorpe Bay I've had loads of blackbirds, doves, robins, great, coal & blue tits, dunnets, thrushes, redwings, magpies & I've heard a woodpecker.

Sadly spending too much time trying to get photos!!!

smut fail ..

Mr Blueblood, I was not in any way trying to be "smutty" I have a genuine interest in the birds that visit my garden and hard as it is to believe I really enjoy watching them.
In fact, despite the rat in the garden at the mo (which if I see again I will hit it with the spade I have stationed at the door) I have ventured outside in the snow storm to put food out for them.

Mr Blueblood, I was not in any way trying to be "smutty" I have a genuine interest in the birds that visit my garden and hard as it is to believe I really enjoy watching them.
In fact, despite the rat in the garden at the mo (which if I see again I will hit it with the spade I have stationed at the door) I have ventured outside in the snow storm to put food out for them.

I know that Jacks ... but every other post in the thread up to yours resulted in some sort of innuendo hence the "fail" comment

Back