• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Chat Room for Today

Shrimp in a Kilt

Will as ever be:

Here

Provided by The Shrimpers Online Team

I'm posting it up early because the weather here in the Highlands has turned sunny, and my son is dragging me all over the hills persecuting innocent and inoffensive fish. Should we be cursed with good weather tomorrow, I might be absent...

As might this thread if I am led astray again...
laugh.gif

(It was all Mike's fault!)

I would like to discuss the world's greatest football team: Southend United and their fortunes only by conveyance of other world's greatest football team: Southend United fans in the chat room.

(just to keep on topic)

biggrin.gif

(God I'm a sarcastic w***er. I blame the mock Desperados)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Mar. 25 2005,04:13)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I'm posting it up early because the weather here in the Highlands has turned sunny
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Posted: Mar. 25 2005,00:49
Did not know that your that far north its daylight for 24 hours!
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
Nearly...
smile.gif
By midsummer, it won't be getting dark until midnight, and getting light again before 4a.m. We pay for it in the winter though.

Just moving this to the top as it's nearly kick-off...

smile.gif

Back