• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Eastwood Years?!

BryanDogg

Centre Half
Is it just me or is the reference to 'The Eastwood Years' in the Tilson club statement another poor showing and complete lack of class from the club.

They did the same with the exit of Barrett and McCormack and the rediculous 'similar terms' comment, making a statement that should convey thanks and best wishes but comes across as bitter and weak. Ron, a good leader takes the critisism and passes on the complements. If you're going to take us into oblivion at least do so with a scrap of integrity.

I wish Tilson all the best for the future and hope that the last year hasn't cost his repretation too much around the league. Having said that, after being put in this black hole we need some energy in the management of the club and Tilson found himself in the same position as the other senior pros. The coming season would have been impssible for him with everything that has transpired over the last 12 months. A new man is needed. I just hope we get someone decent. Shame he didn't quit and tell Ron some home truths about how to treat professionals.

UTB.

Is it just me or is the reference to 'The Eastwood Years' in the Tilson club statement another poor showing and complete lack of class from the club.

They did the same with the exit of Barrett and McCormack and the rediculous 'similar terms' comment, making a statement that should convey thanks and best wishes but comes across as bitter and weak. Ron, a good leader takes the critisism and passes on the complements. If you're going to take us into oblivion at least do so with a scrap of integrity.

I wish Tilson all the best for the future and hope that the last year hasn't cost his repretation too much around the league. Having said that, after being put in this black hole we need some energy in the management of the club and Tilson found himself in the same position as the other senior pros. The coming season would have been impssible for him with everything that has transpired over the last 12 months. A new man is needed. I just hope we get someone decent. Shame he didn't quit and tell Ron some home truths about how to treat professionals.

UTB.

a) Ha ha ha, thanks for making me laugh, I needed that after this afternoon's news. Surely RM is trying to achieve a new level of a lack of integrity with the world of football?

b) Paul Sturrock is not that man

c) Yes, definitely, UTB!!!

Back