• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE ECHO THIS WEEK

Early in the week we had the revelation that Tilly had got Bramble to move near to Roots Hall, because he couldnt drive!!!

Is this the same Tessy that nearly went to Prison in January
after being involved in crash,in his mums car and then running away from the scene, only to be found cowering in some bushes, in fact if my memory serves me right, he only got off the charges cos his mum said he had her permission to be driving her car, one assumes therefore he can drive!!!

Also if the Wignall case goes to court, expect him to come out
with a lot more than the club wants to hear, especially relating
to something which you whipped off the messageboards straight away re the scarboro game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 01 2004,10:02)]Also if the Wignall case goes to court, expect him to come out
with a lot more than the club wants to hear, especially relating to something which you whipped off the messageboards straight away re the scarboro game
Blimey! Obviously "whipped off" so quick that even I didn't get to see it!! Curious now ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ July 01 2004,10:10)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 01 2004,10:02)]Also if the Wignall case goes to court, expect him to come out
with a lot more than the club wants to hear, especially relating to something which you whipped off the messageboards straight away re the scarboro game
Blimey! Obviously "whipped off" so quick that even I didn't get to see it!! Curious now ...

WS
I remember what it was. About a theory concerning money shared etc, IIRC. More than likely a bit sensitive

But hang on a minute, how would wignall know anything about that (if it is true)?!! He was well gone by the time we played scarboro!!
rock.gif

I used the same driving instructor Bramble did and i'm sure he said Bramble had passed his test.

Titus was the one who was banned whilst being a learner. He was caught doing over 100mph, on a provisional licence with no L Plates and no passenger with a full licence.

Tes had passed his test by the time he'd been banned, which is why he'd been getting a lift to training and back from Ipswich every day.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 01 2004,10:02)]Early in the week we had the revelation that Tilly had got Bramble to move near to Roots Hall, because he couldnt drive!!!

Is this the same Tessy that nearly went to Prison in January
after being involved in crash,in his mums car and then running away from the scene, only to be found cowering in some bushes, in fact if my memory serves me right, he only got off the charges cos his mum said he had her permission to be driving her car, one assumes therefore he can drive!!!
He has the ability to drive but is currently banned from doing so. What's so complicated about that?

Back