• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The fbm report

I thought it was Barrett who was turned inside out for their goal?

Also think that Hammell and especially Barrett were not deserving of the high marks.

Rest of it I would tend to agree with, for what its worth.

As I've said before, I always write the report before seeing any other reports or views. From my position in the RBS I thought it was Clarke that got turned by Hughes and of course we get no instant replays. Since then I have found out it was of course Barrett.

But they can look similar from a distance...

yep definitely barrett who was mugged for the goal, and in my opinion was shocking for the full 90. i think this is the time for tilly to make a tough call and bring in richards for his height and presence

I dont think Barrett desreved high marks today, he really struggled 1st haf. Black worked really hard today, but there was not end product, he just didnt think half of the time, effort 10, general though 2. Hammell was really good today, and nearly saved us with a cracking free kick!

Leon Clarke, should have been velebrating a hattrick last night, and he knows it.

We were ****, and still should have won 3 or 4-1

Agree with most of that. Glad to see you went for McDonald as MoM fbm.
I was lucky enough to be in sponsors box for the game and we got to pick the MoM. We found it really tough as no-one really stood out.
I'd be interested to know what everyone else thinks, was McDonald a good choice?

the great thging about Charlie mac is his workrate and determination - not sure he has the legs or the killer pass -

Back