• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No, not the new stadium, forget about all that nonsense.
SUFC under-15s not only won the tournament and trophy in Berlin in Germany, but won all seven matches, and without conceding a single goal. They beat Borussia Monchengladbach 1-0 in the final. Absolutely superb from the young lads. Striker Matt Rush scored an incredible 15 goals in the seven matches. Let's hope he turns out to be half as good as Ian Rush.
Then we have our very talented and best ever by a mile, under-18s group coming along very nicely, so well that eight of them have just been handed contracts to step up to the under-21s. They are, goalkeeper Bexon, defenders Salami and Coutts, midfielders Phillips, Bedford and Batlokwa, strikers Wabo and Walker.
There's never been so much talent coming through. Let's hope we can keep hold of most of them.
The creation of under 21s means RM can keep paying the boys who are too old to play under 18s £80 a week. Good business if you find a diamond or 2

I believe we took 3 teams to Berlin,one came 3rd and i think the other one ,won on the cup on a penalty shoot out.
So 2 winners and a 3rd place

Opening the can! I see that the under developing Williams has scored 7 goals in 10 games at Chelmsford under King Kevs tutelage, been man of the match twice and featured currently as goal of the month, clearly Wabo is out pacing him in the development front in the Under 18s:smile:

How dull, I would much rather see some attacking football. Its obviously the 'clean sheets' mentality passed down by Brown. Who cares if we lose 4-3. I want to see these youngsters unshackled and allowed to entertain.

Foolish post. They spent the whole game being fouled by a physical team and with a ref who turned a blind eye to everything. After going 1-0 up they were subjected to horrendous two footed tackles but they stuck together and were not intimidated. Even the Germans applauded when all the SUFC teams run into the centre circle and gave the whole arena a volley of SEA SEA SEASIDERS.

Back