• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Gamers Thread

Just had a pop at the demo of Heavy Rain, and must admit i'm quite surprised at it. The graphics are immense. The gameplay seems a little slow, but i suppose you can't really read too much into it as it's only a demo. Plot seems decent aswell.

Might be tempted to get this

I'm through 30 hours of it and it's amongst the best FF's I've played... A little long winded in places and some of the 'bosses' have an enormous amount of HP but it's still exceptional.

Couldnt get into FF at all, gonna trade it in for Red Dead this week.

Its just too slow going when I havent got the mass amount of time to dedicate to it until it 'gets exciting'.

Bought BFBC 2 today, loving it. Was getting really frustrated with MW2. No shoddy spawn system, random predator missiles killing you and those dual shotgunners with marathon and lightweight on. It a realistic, tactical shooter! Loving it.

Just had a pop at the demo of Heavy Rain, and must admit i'm quite surprised at it. The graphics are immense. The gameplay seems a little slow, but i suppose you can't really read too much into it as it's only a demo. Plot seems decent aswell.

Might be tempted to get this

Getting really into Heavy Rain now. The storyline is getting really good and cant stop playing it. Getting almost attached to the characters and really involved with the story. Got a mate over who is playing with me and its almost as good watching as it is to play.

Would definately recommend it. Its not something I'm normally into, but finding this quite addictive and very enjoyable.

Just finished Heavy Rain. Without wanting to spoil it for anybody, I saved the kid but couldn't catch the killer. If anyone wants more details feel free to PM.

Totally awesome game, can think of at least 5 situations which could have changed the outcome of the game. Will definately play again to see what results turn up.

Definately worth playing!!

any body going to be on COD MW2 later today about 1530hrs going to have my my weekly fix slowly improving

tag (sufc) simples- homer

yep got a new telly yesterday and so am picking up Heavy Rain, really excited... the demo had me hooked!

I've just ordered myself a new PS3, is it easy enough to recover your online account ? or do you have to start a new one from scratch ?

Back