• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Gamers Thread

COD 4 was so much better. I cant wait for Modern Warfare 2 !

Another question - Does anyone know when the new maps come out for COD 5 ?

im against the majority but as a new player to COD i prefer 5! enjoy 4 alot but find 5 much more enjoyable!! not sure what it is but i prefer the maps, weapons and graphics!! havnt put 4 back in my xbox since i purchased 5!

CoD4 smashed it all! easy the best online-multiplayer of all time. proper good. CoD5 is good, but not in the same class as 4. CoD6: Modern Warefare 2 comes out soon though. should be good.

oh yeah my PSN I.D. is nikthepope

CoD4 smashed it all! easy the best online-multiplayer of all time. proper good. CoD5 is good, but not in the same class as 4. CoD6: Modern Warefare 2 comes out soon though. should be good.

Apparently EA employs 2 separate games designers to work on the COD titles so that they each have a year and a half to perfect them. The one who is generally regarded as the stronger of the two did COD4, and is also doing this years installment.

So expect big things...

Apparently EA employs 2 separate games designers to work on the COD titles so that they each have a year and a half to perfect them. The one who is generally regarded as the stronger of the two did COD4, and is also doing this years installment.

So expect big things...

i wasn't really expecting much from cod5 TBH. they shouldn't have reverted to WW2. the modern warfare hook was one of the main reasons it was a success, obviously along with some brilliant graphics and gameplay that is. however, i am expecting big things from CoD6:MW2. can't wait infact.

One I would recommend, UFC 2009: Undisputed

Been playing the demo for the last few days and although you are only limited to two fighters I am really impressed with it and will be purchasing the full version when released.

Also just downloaded the demo for X-Men Origins

I wasn't really sure what to expect from it as I've only seen one of the films.

Gameplay is a bit like that of Devil May Cry.

I've been playing lots of Mario Galaxy and House Of The Dead: Overkill.

Interspersed with the odd foray into Indiana Jones & the Fate of Atlantis and Halo on the mac...

Got the demo on Xbox Live today of 'Wheelman'. All reviews suggest it is utter ****, but I thought it was absolutely cracking. Barcelona is very well remodelled in game too.

One I would recommend, UFC 2009: Undisputed

Been playing the demo for the last few days and although you are only limited to two fighters I am really impressed with it and will be purchasing the full version when released.

Also just downloaded the demo for X-Men Origins

I wasn't really sure what to expect from it as I've only seen one of the films.

Gameplay is a bit like that of Devil May Cry.

Yeah UFC demo was superb

Have you lads tried SARPBC? That's Super Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars.

Best game on the PS3 this year, demo on the PSN and full game is £8, sharable between 5 people.

Plus, PES2010 seemingly sees the return of groups, now THAT will be epic :clap:

I started playing GTA IV again the other day. Really enjoying it the second time around.

Sometimes I don't get to play it though as I have to somehow scroll past the Warhawk icon, which I often find too tempting.

Dont agree GBJ. COD5 is miles better for me, but I play on computer rather than a console.

The modern weapons in 4 are ridiculously accurate and too easy to kill people, and I love the second world war arena, so its 5 all day long for me.

Anyone tried the new Ashes 2009 demo yet? Got it off Xbox Live the other day, and it is not that bad actually. Better than Brian Lara graphically too.

Btw any other FIFA 09 players on here? Beaten Dave of the Match and Trueblue yesterday, and am looking for new challengers... :)

Back