• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Gamers Thread

Pre ordered it last week. Will take something special to beat Modern Warfare.

WAW was good but no were near as good as MW.

Can't wait. Looks absolutely fantastic. I'm sure a few days of Uni and work will be missed as a result at the beginning of November :whistling:

IGN is the best place to look pictures all the trailers insides on what modern warfare to is all about. Its going to be the game everyone wants i remember buying GTA 4 that was a big line but this is going to be something different. Its all about the online play. Cant wait but check on IGN best place to find info on the game.

im disappointed that there is no 7 kill streak reward. been replaced with a 4 kill streak reward of a care package or something. No Dogs or Helicopter :(

im disappointed that there is no 7 kill streak reward. been replaced with a 4 kill streak reward of a care package or something. No Dogs or Helicopter :(

And thank **** for that! Helicopters in Modern Warfare = Try to find a dark corner to hide in, don't for Christ sake fire you're weapon and attempt to kiss your backside goodbye because pound to a pinch of salt it's gonna get blown off. Dogs in World at War..........now these big nasty fekkers really hack me off. Great when I get them, absolute bloody nightmare when an opposing player does. They don't just run around biting anything that happens to run in their vicinity they actively hunt you down from across the other side of the map. Game voice over screams dogs and the whole bloody team heads for the water tower on Seelow and collectively brick it!

rant over ...................... :D

And thank **** for that! Helicopters in Modern Warfare = Try to find a dark corner to hide in, don't for Christ sake fire you're weapon and attempt to kiss your backside goodbye because pound to a pinch of salt it's gonna get blown off. Dogs in World at War..........now these big nasty fekkers really hack me off. Great when I get them, absolute bloody nightmare when an opposing player does. They don't just run around biting anything that happens to run in their vicinity they actively hunt you down from across the other side of the map. Game voice over screams dogs and the whole bloody team heads for the water tower on Seelow and collectively brick it!

Dogs on hardcore mode make me even more upset :(

Helicopters are good when you get them but a pain in the backside when they're not :D

Exactly. No matter how well you think you've hidden the bloody things pick you out and rip you apart from half a mile away and through two brick walls and an overturned jeep. Immense satisfaction though if you manage to take one down and listen to the little American pipsqueak on the mic bawling his eyes out :D

There were a few places to hide with helicopters, but with dogs there's no hiding.

You on PS3 or Xbox ?

Fifa10

So, i've got it and a PS3 and it's amazing. Anyone else got it? Thoughts?

It's the bollocks. Smashes Pro Evo easily. Everything about it is superb IMO. I'm liking the new features aswell, especially "create-a-setpiece". The shooting takes a little getting used to, but apart from that, it's brilliant

Everything about it is superior to Pro Evo this time around...

Player movement, with the 360 motion circle, is the most realistic it's ever been. Shooting is now more realistic and the way size and weight is taken into account when judging jostling, challenges and aerial challenges is superb. The Virtual Pro mode has been added on to with slower, yet more fulfilling, development and the Manager Mode is consideraby better with more realistic negotiations and results.

All in all, a considerable improvement on '09 and much, much better than what PES has to offer judging by the demo Konami released.

Back