• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Lewis Hunt Goal Appreciation Thread

Bromley Blue

The artist formerly known as the_saafender
What a strike from Lewis last night...in my opinion its right up there with Super Che's strikes last season in the shock factor. I remember saying to my sister, was that really Hunt? and having to wait til the bundle of players finished to see it was Lewis at the bottom.

And did anyone miss it that was at the game? I personally thought after Brighton scored we were going out as we didnt look like scoring and a few people in my row got up and left. I'll never do that though, we've seen too much late drama over the years to risk missing and even after a poor performance the boys deserve some applause for giving it their all.

it was crap... seen much better at the hall..

Last two games I have seen have both involved massive turnarounds in the last few minutes. Why would anyone leave early?

I want to see it again but my biaed, one-time view of the goal suggests it was better than Drogba's...

blues.gif

Would any kind soul be able to upload a clip of our goals from last night to youtube? It's a shame that I can't get an instant replay of the looks on their fans' faces during the last 5 minutes last night - oh how I enjoyed that one!
biggrin.gif

I've spent a lot of time trying to see the goals on SSN but no joy so far. I've only seen highlights from about 4 games.

Best bet is for Meridian tonight but unfortunately, I have no way of uploading from such a source

some last night said they would youtube it today as had recorded it on a phone

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 20 2006,16:27)]I've spent a lot of time trying to see the goals on SSN but no joy so far.  I've only seen highlights from about 4 games.

Best bet is for Meridian tonight but unfortunately, I have no way of uploading from such a source
Thanks - if nobody else has uploaded them before then I'll see what I can do.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ Sep. 20 2006,16:27)]I've spent a lot of time trying to see the goals on SSN but no joy so far.  I've only seen highlights from about 4 games.

Failing that, the Football League Review is on SkySports on Thursday night (6.30 I think) - I assume that will be devoted to the League Cup as there were no league games.

Back