• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Matt Harrold WTF thread

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
As in WTF was that second half display all about ? Average first half and a revelation in the second, other than the finishing, but without doubt the finest 45 minutes he's put in since he joined us.

Nice one Matt. More of the same please. I like the taste of humble pie !

yes, performed very well
havent been impressed so far this year but today he was great in second half
royce did well for at least one of his shots

Yeah he was unlucky not to get a goal in the second half and was actually making runs behind the defence! :eek:

He is slowly improving every game at the moment in my eyes.

The problem with his shots in the 2nd half were that he hit the ball too cleanly. If he could scuff it like Wayne Gray he would have had a brace for sure.

He's done well in the past few games and he holds the ball up well. He'll grow in confidence once he gets a few goals in the league. He got 9 goals last time he played in League One, and I think he's capable of getting around 10 goals for us this season.

If he can continue playing like that and sharpen his finishing then he's more than able of becoming a very competent player for us.

Never thought i'd say that...

I liked his reaction when he missed the second of his real chances - sat there and kept smacking the floor. First time I've seen any hint of passion from him.
:hilarious: had to laugh at that, the best part of his performance was the fact that the crowd got behind him and really wanted him to score, and he got a deserved ovation

I'm absolutely gutted for Harrold today really wanted him to score as he played well all game and he deserved a goal for all his hardwork and passion that he showed, lets hope this a sign of things to come from him.

He nearly threw a temper tantrum when his number came up. I think he needs a bit more practise on his finnishing, as the one on one with the keeper he should have scored.

And then someone pointed out to the reserve 4th official that he should have put up 28 (Leon Clarke) and not 20!

Back