• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh good another midfielder, just what we need.......:stunned:

Oh good another midfielder, just what we need.......:stunned:

A midfielder who is potentially better than what we already have?

Hurst, Payne, Bridge, Weston and Deegan are all out of contract this summer (Deegan has an option until 2017).

I do agree. But in the current situation I would much rather another center back

The center-half situation gives me a feeling that the club believes the outside chance of promotion this season, is so slim that we will look around in the summer for a long term center back addition.

It's if he can stay fit, that's the big problem as he has turned up here with a knee injury, has to prove himself in very little time if he ants a deal.

I don't think the mousse is beyond us.

He has been in and out of sides due to injury and is not a top championship player but a decent squad player at that level.

If and it's a big if we could get a fit moussa within our budget he would be a welcome addition.

I would love to see the moose pull on the Southend shirt again! He's a good level championship player when he's not injured problem is he does have an injury record so I wonder what the wage demand would be

I would love to see the moose pull on the Southend shirt again! He's a good level championship player when he's not injured problem is he does have an injury record so I wonder what the wage demand would be

Pay as you play with a decent ish basic wage

He was part of the squad which suffered months of not being paid in our League 1 relegation season wasn't he? I would be amazed if he'd have anything to do with the club or Ron ever again - but then again Barrett has so maybe.

Twitter is buzzing, lot's of fans want him at their club, Ipswich, Coventry, Orient and the farm hands

What we need is a video of his goals - remember the video posted about how good Mooney was. :unsure: :sad: :unsure:

Can somebody please find the goals that Moussa scored in the Championship. At least one (for Leicester I think but I might be wrong) was absolutely lush-astic.

Back