• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy2holes

Life President⭐
Does anybody actually know how many season ticket holders we actually have?

I see the club tweeted earlier that the early bird take up has surpassed last year's total at this stage. Quite a few have asked how many we have sold but this never gets answered. Other clubs are keen to show the strength of sales but this isn't the case with us.

I was thinking about 4k

4,760 sold for Bury according to Chris S' ticket tool. Some of those are probably tickets sold in the final four package and there might be some reserved to give away to schools or something like that, so around 4,000 is probably right.

I agree.

I believe it's quite a lot less than 4,000. I would probably think around the 3,500 mark sounds more realistic to me.

We've had league one match crowds of between 5,500 - 5,700 (including away fans) on 3 occasions so far this season.

Also Taking into account, half season ticket holders (which I don't think are included, neither are the last 5 game promotions), or the free tickets allowed to ST holders, or "Pay on the day" fans for both sides, & free tickets to school kids etc.

I think, 3,500 sounds about right. Which makes you think in hindsight what a struggle it was for the club to achieve the "8k through the gate" wish they publicised at the beginning of the season.

That being said, although our overall crowd is down on last season, we haven't done to bad in comparison eh! :winking:

I agree.

I believe it's quite a lot less than 4,000. I would probably think around the 3,500 mark sounds more realistic to me.

We've had league one match crowds of between 5,500 - 5,700 (including away fans) on 3 occasions so far this season.

Also Taking into account, half season ticket holders (which I don't think are included, neither are the last 5 game promotions), or the free tickets allowed to ST holders, or "Pay on the day" fans for both sides, & free tickets to school kids etc.

I think, 3,500 sounds about right. Which makes you think in hindsight what a struggle it was for the club to achieve the "8k through the gate" wish they publicised at the beginning of the season.

That being said, although our overall crowd is down on last season, we haven't done to bad in comparison eh! :winking:

I'm not sure our overall crowds will be lower than last season. I think last season we averaged around 7k. This season we may average 7500 if the games against bolton and bury are way above 8500. I would imagine the games against oldham and mk dons will both be between 7.5-8k

Does anybody actually know how many season ticket holders we actually have?

I see the club tweeted earlier that the early bird take up has surpassed last year's total at this stage. Quite a few have asked how many we have sold but this never gets answered. Other clubs are keen to show the strength of sales but this isn't the case with us.

I was thinking about 4k

Just over 2,800 by the look of it.

blHXme.png

I'm not sure our overall crowds will be lower than last season. I think last season we averaged around 7k. This season we may average 7500 if the games against bolton and bury are way above 8500. I would imagine the games against oldham and mk dons will both be between 7.5-8k
7001 for home games last season.

So far this season it's 7138.

Renewed mine today. Be interesting to see if they run another campaign pre play offs or whether they will wait to see if promotion becomes reality. That would send the prices sky high.

Back