• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The next 8 weeks are vital.

BluesMike61

Youth Team
I'm sure that Ron Martin has a calendar on his office wall and is crossing off the days to Friday 23rd.April. "Just 8 weeks to go",he sighs,"Can we hang on?"

It's the third week in April that has become the deadline for existing season ticket holders to renew at discounted prices and probably the time
when the largest inflow of cash is achieved. I realise that some season ticket holders took up the "Money back if England win the World Cup" offer,but I calculate that more than a £1 million will be pumped in by loyal fans in April. I'm sure,however,that the season ticket take up will be substantially lower than in previous years.

So hang on in there Ron,just 8 weeks to go..... and counting!

UTB

As far as I am aware no announcement (beyond the world cup offer) has been made about season ticket costs and/or discounts. I will definitely renew, however I won't pay 380 quid to watch 4th division football. Therefore I would think that RM would be happier if we are still in our current division, and then with some justification "hold" season ticket prices.

I'm sure that Ron Martin has a calendar on his office wall and is crossing off the days to Friday 23rd.April. "Just 8 weeks to go",he sighs,"Can we hang on?"

It's the third week in April that has become the deadline for existing season ticket holders to renew at discounted prices and probably the time
when the largest inflow of cash is achieved. I realise that some season ticket holders took up the "Money back if England win the World Cup" offer,but I calculate that more than a £1 million will be pumped in by loyal fans in April. I'm sure,however,that the season ticket take up will be substantially lower than in previous years.

So hang on in there Ron,just 8 weeks to go..... and counting!

UTB

They'll extend the deadline; they usually do. Especially if, with 3 games to go, it's not clear which division we'll be playing in.

League one is still achievable. Have played the best teams in the league now so carry on with te current forma nd the points will come.

I wont be renewing mine till I know which league we are playing in, sadly if its league two I will probably pick and choose which games I want to watch, fixtures say like vs Hereford and Morecombe on a Tuesday night have very little appeal

, fixtures say like vs Hereford and Morecombe on a Tuesday night have very little appeal

No chance, fixture list will have them down for a saturday but they will be changed to the friday night on 'police advice' like half of our games this season!.

Back