• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The relegation appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
Sorry if I've missed it... as I understand the L2 clubs were voting on whatever the proposal from Grimsby and us was... has anyone heard the outcome?

Grimsby were taken over 10 days ago, I wonder if the new owners took a look at the appeal and decided it wasn't something they wanted to be involved in.

Absolute desperation from RM, yet more embarrassment heaped on our club, when will it ever end ?‍♂️

To be fair RM was supporting Grimsby case.Guess now it will go away and rightly so
Well I had at least one p!$$ taking comment from a Man U supporter and had to agree that I found it embarrassing. RM is a grown man and can make his own decisions and we have to too frequently listen to the brunt of it.

Stan's involvement and all the excitement he has stirred in us all the last few weeks doesn't make me forget the disgraceful embarrassment of the last 3 years I am afraid.

Well I had at least one p!$$ taking comment from a Man U supporter and had to agree that I found it embarrassing. RM is a grown man and can make his own decisions and we have to too frequently listen to the brunt of it.

Stan's involvement and all the excitement he has stirred in us all the last few weeks doesn't make me forget the disgraceful embarrassment of the last 3 years I am afraid.

Luckily you still have the high ground as he is a Man U supporter and thus will know very little about football other than their blinkered view of the beautiful game

Perhaps Grimsby have heard that at least 2 EFL clubs will go bust soon so no need for any costly appeal and we will look all better for it.

Hopefully we’ll just drop it too. Aside from everything else, how are you supposed to plan a transfer strategy without being sure what league you’re going to be in? Accept we were awful, deserved to go down, clear the decks and get on with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back