• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Return of Mr Eastwood???

OttoTheShrimp

Well the NOTW have done it again!!

Not sure if it's been mentioned already but there was a small article in the paper today basically saying that Freddie is being lined up for a shock return :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

Now I clearly want to state that this did make me chuckle and I really do wonder where they get this info from?? And then it got me thinking is it really that far fetched?

Clearly Freddie must be getting frustrated up at Wolves and must be dying for some first team action and I'm sure McCarthy would wanna keep him sharp and fit? This could be a win win scenario for both parties.

so..........

1. Would we want him back?
2. Would Freddie swallow his pride and make a return?
3. Loan move possible permanent if promoted clause? thoughts?

The thought of Eastwood/Clarke does sound exciting!!!!!!!

Apologies have just seen another thread started on this (clearly just me getting far to excited!!)

Back