• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Sainsburys Stadium

Badger74

Manager
Bet this is going to be the new stadium name!!
The catering will be done by sainsburys
Our kit will go to orange and our sponsors will be "SAINSBURYS"
The club shop will be really big and you will have to have a trolley to walk round with.

The deals that Martin has most probably agreed with them!!!

(This was my brother's (Loz) idea so I can't take credit)

It'll be White and Orange and be the "Sainbury's basics" stadium.

With a little jaunty rhyming solgan on the side.

"restricted veiw,
but at least it's new"

(This was my brother's (Loz) idea so I can't take credit)

It'll be White and Orange and be the "Sainbury's basics" stadium.

With a little jaunty rhyming solgan on the side.

"restricted veiw,
but at least it's new"

I thought that...

Jamie Oliver is a faux cockernee ****
and should have his knackers nailed to the main stand

Doesn't rhyme but may be more appropriate.

I would like to see home games to be tiered and priced accordingly:

Taste the difference range - Premium FA cup/League Cup/top of the league matches.

Basics - Johnstone Paint Trophy, unfashionable league opponents.

Wonder if we could use Nectar points to pay for Season Tickets?!!

What benefit would Sainsburys get from sponsoring the stadium??

I'd imagine this would be far more appropriate for the likes of InsureandGo, Hitec or hong kong house. Usually the brand sponsoring the club is a few rungs below the club in terms of presence. Sainsbury's hardly need to be read out on the results in case someone hasnt heard of them!!!

To be honest i dont care what the stadium is called, and neither should anyone else. the most important thing is that we get a new stadium and actually still have some sort of a team to watch play in it!

reebok Stadium... I would say everyone has heard of them

Bolton are of slightly higher standing than SUFC

And I'd guess that Sainsbury's are in the top 10 recognisable brands in the UK - Reebok more like bottom end of top 100.

Sainsburys probably have 500 buildings across the country that would give them more signage than SUFC's ground.

Sainsburys have a good proportion of the population walking round with branded carrier bags.

I really don't see how sponsoring the ground would add a single penny to their turnover!!!

Bolton are of slightly higher standing than SUFC

And I'd guess that Sainsbury's are in the top 10 recognisable brands in the UK - Reebok more like bottom end of top 100.

Sainsburys probably have 500 buildings across the country that would give them more signage than SUFC's ground.

Sainsburys have a good proportion of the population walking round with branded carrier bags.

I really don't see how sponsoring the ground would add a single penny to their turnover!!!

It's going to be all those planes coming into land at the enhanced airport - there will be some subliminal message viewed from the skies that makes everyone disembarking rush to Sainsburys!

Bet this is going to be the new stadium name!!
The catering will be done by sainsburys
Our kit will go to orange and our sponsors will be "SAINSBURYS"
The club shop will be really big and you will have to have a trolley to walk round with.

The deals that Martin has most probably agreed with them!!!

Very possibly.

RM said from a very early stage the naming rights to the Stadium will be sold. Its a good way of bringing additional revenue into the Football Club and I'm all for it.

We will always know it as FF.

Better than Fossetts Farm

Why, what's wrong with Fossets Farm - its the name of the land on which the stadium will (supposedly) be built? Rather like Roots Hall, which seems OK now but probably a bit strange a few years ago.

Still, RM is in the process of selling the club's soul, so why not the naming rights if it makes a few bucks.

Back