• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Shrimper Truth - Millwall away -

Rayleigh boy

Director⭐
MOM - the day glo coppers who met us at London Bridge and showed us home afterwards - a lovely service

MOM 2 - the architect and design team who constructed the steel barred cages to keep the animals at bay -

Match stats -

1000 x 20 quid equals the 20 grand we gave Millwall last nite -

150 k for Revell = 50 % of what Brighton needed to buy a decent striker -

1 - the percentage of decisions the ref got right -

100% - the per centage of inappropriate subs sitting on the SUFC bench

Revelation ........ I have started dreaming of Harrold and Hooper starting up front again -

If you had been watching the reserves this afternoon you would not be dreaming about Harrold starting up front you would be having nightmares. He was not at all good even austin had words with him told him to try and look lively and a dreadful couple of misses with the chances he did get. Definatly not the answer Im afraid

If you had been watching the reserves this afternoon you would not be dreaming about Harrold starting up front you would be having nightmares. He was not at all good even austin had words with him told him to try and look lively and a dreadful couple of misses with the chances he did get. Definatly not the answer Im afraid

What was the score in the reserves game?

2 1 to col u the mid field for col u was being run by a little short blonde fella called gutts or something like that lol

100% more food needed at half time in food/drink shop.

1000+ miserable Southend fans on way home

0 = Brain Cells of the whole of Millwall Fans in attendance

80%+ = Percentage of Millwall fans with ASBO's

0 = Number of times i wanna return to The New Den

100% more food needed at half time in food/drink shop.

1000+ miserable Southend fans on way home

0 = Brain Cells of the whole of Millwall Fans in attendance

80%+ = Percentage of Millwall fans with ASBO's

0 = Number of times i wanna return to The New Den

As they had almost run out of food at half time, I'd go with a much greater percentage than 100! ;)

Otherwise, pretty spot on.... only upside to visiting the New Den was the ease of the journey home :p

also

100% - People who knew me (other than True Blue) that managed to nick a chip from me at half time.

Back