• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Shrimperzone A-Z for the ladies....

MK Shrimper

Striker
So for Mrs MK, Sam, Sarah, Kay, Rachel et al.... I give you...

A:

Brett Angell. Phwoah eh girls...

_1326847_arjan150.jpg

Michael Aspel.

michael-aspel-sized.jpg

A-Z, covered all bases :D LOCK THE THREAD!

Flipping cheek! No such luck, you've started this off so let's see where we go with it, here's a couple of quite easy ones

Ben Adams, formerly of A1
benadams.jpg

Ben Affleck
ben_affleck_2.jpg

Last edited:
Guessing I'm the only one around for now, everyone's probably going to the thing at Roots Hall. Blokes don't need to take their clothes off to look gorgeous, nor do they need to fill their bodies with poison and implants to appeal!

Bryan Adams
bryan_300.jpg

Richard Dean Anderson, looking very un McGyverish
Richarddean2.jpg

Sean Astin (Samwise Gamgee in LotR films)
SeanAstin.JPG

Just thought of two more, and double A ones at that!

Andre Agassi - sorry, I know it's a mullet version, but it's topless! ;)
agassi_imageL.jpg

Adam Ant
460%3E_656615.gif

Kay, gonna have to leave the posting of pictures upto you as I don't have a clue how to do it.

But keep em coming.

Kay, gonna have to leave the posting of pictures upto you as I don't have a clue how to do it.

But keep em coming.

Get April to teach you! You'll have to give me suggestions though - "B"s today and all I've got in my head is a host of useless politicians!

Apart from these four utterly lovelies ;)

David Beckham
david_beckham1.jpg

Antonio Banderas
latina604a.jpg

Pierce Brosnan
pierce-brosnan-01-af.jpg

and Orlando Bloom
medium_orlando_bloom_sexy_man_1.3.jpg

I am just waiting for the O's to come up - obvious reasons but, any chance we could get away with some pics coming up in the D's aswell.

Back